BeagleZ Corner

Beautiful looking flowers! Great looking garden. You really make your plants dance and sing.

9 Likes

SC sounds awesome man, cool that one was a runt before and got a second chance to shine, sounds a lot like B’s other strains: uplifting when you want it but relaxing and sedative in larger doses. Sorry to hear you were feeling down and out bud, I’m in the thick of it too with a gnarly cough/congestion situation, been on the edibles train for a few nights so as to not irritate my chest with smoke, it’s a real fuckin drag. Feel better bro, beautiful flowers as per usual

13 Likes

The worst! This is a deal breaker on a strain for me. I hadn’t ever heard anyone describe that effect specifically, but it happens to me too.

Sounds deeeeelicious. Kudos on finding her. Not surprising to find gold from Bodhi I guess.

11 Likes

Gorilla Glue always smoked that way for me. I remember one time specifically that I blazed some after I stayed out until 5am just after I’d moved in with my girl. I felt reeeeallllyyyy bad about staying out that late (I never feel bad about staying out late), even though she didn’t give me any shit for it. That was the last time I smoked it and like the main reason why I’ll never smoke it again or grow any GG hybrids.

I’m only interested in weed that makes me feel incredibly comfortable with staying out until the sun’s coming up haha…

10 Likes

Thank you @Garden-Buddy! They sing better than me that’s for sure :rofl:

Appreciate it my man, you too!!

@HeadyBearAdventures it just hit me the other night, I was in a good mood then bam, waves of “you fucked that up” thoughts…
Might try to run it all into hash and see if it still has the same effect.

lol yup!!

12 Likes

Damnit man. I caught a bunch of those feel bad vibes when I first started smoking weed and it almost turned me off on weed altogether. I hate those strains.

9 Likes

Ha!Ha! Dude! I busted out laughing!

8 Likes

Kudos for powering thru it! Not sure I could have. Luckily my first bag was some Mexican ditch :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah know right lol I feel like I laughed harder than I should have :thinking:

6 Likes

There was a period I had to quit for conditional release reasons where I had to call in for a possible random piss test every day. When I started back up, I got those same feels for a while and swore off weed for years.

3 Likes

Haha, glad I could make you chuckle. It’s true, though; that Gorilla Glue’s weird weed, never understood why it got so popular. It always made me feel uncomfortably introspective.

5 Likes

Kudos man everything looks great! …I’m wondering if the BBMxVB would be a good cross to Sour Grape? The thought kept coming up as I was reading through your thread…:yum:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

HOLY SHYT! I’m floored!:scream: @BeagleZ is the FIRST member to EXHAUST my pool of likes! STUPENDOUS is the word for your growing prowess! I WANT you to run CripXmas A and B when you’re ready. You absolutely positively deserve it. Just amazing, you did Strawberry Temple like a pro. I don’t have that kind of lighting to get those colas. In fact I’m probably close to 1800 watts on an amp now before tripping. I tip my hat to you and PLEASE contact me when you have space to grow CripXmas :clap:

11 Likes

Hey @OriginalDankmaster96 Morning! I just want to clear up that was @BeagleZ pack of Strawberry Temple. He ran from seed and I grabbed a cut.

6 Likes

Oh sorry, I had to summarize and it’s early morning so still groggy. Still great seeds no less :+1:

6 Likes

No problemo homie! I’m still sipping on my first cup of coffee and finished a leftover Strawberry Temple j-bird. He did do a hell of a job on that! I may be wrong but I think he grew that under 315 cmh. Can’t remember…

6 Likes

Everything was pretty chill, until I decided to test my tolerance again with 2 CripXmas B rolls, and a bit of NL 2 mixed in, it was mind melt + case of beer intoxication followed by black out :crazy_face:

7 Likes

We will find out if I find any seeds in there :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Yeah, I think that’s the run I got the light. So prob started with the CMH’s and finished with the LED but I’ll have to go back and look to be sure

Checked, yes, started under 2 315’s and finished under the medicgrow smart8

7 Likes

Tell us more :slight_smile:
Will be a while, this year is pretty much planned out somewhat already :confused:

5 Likes