BeagleZ Corner

Get well soon brother, this too shall pass… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

What up Fam, feeling much better today, got up and out of the house for a bit, big win for me as of late lol.
Thanks for all the well wishes y’all!

Was down in the corner doing some foliar and a little tuck and seek so thought I’d do a update on what I’m using this round and how I’m doing things a bit different to hopefully improve from last run.

I’m hitting them pretty hard with foliar applications. About every 3 days or so. Also I switched my leaf formula a bit, using the base veg maintenance formula but alternating the FAA and WCP.

Once I flip I’ll alternate the WCP and WCA in the bloom/fruit maintenance formula.

I have a 10 month old JLF I am using for drench every 7 days at 1once per gallon so far, I may increase this at my discretion.
The JLF is primarily blueberry but also some banana, squash, potato, and some whole grain bread. This is separate from the fresh JLF I drenched in the bed the other day, that was a one time application for this round.

Other than that it was my usual re amend with 8cups craft blend and 8 cups fresh ground GnarlyBarly.

I will top dress with my EWC/Compost at flip, and will water that in with some IMO4 tea.

From the looks of it, flip should be this weekend, two more corners to fill and we’re off.

Off for the root canal tomorrow so you may see a lot of me or a little of me depending on how things go :joy: wish me luck, I’m a RC virgin.

Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

Oh, check out these Knuckleheads :rofl:

Great minds and deep thoughts with @CrunchBerries and BeagleZ

25 Likes

Crazy I’m getting a RC tomorrow too :laughing:
If I see that beard in the waiting room I’ll wave :+1:

You won’t feel a thing, till 4 hours after. Take the ibuprofen soon as you get home, you’ll be good!

9 Likes

Oh shit, good luck. I’ll have on the uniform so don’t be shy if you see me :joy:

9 Likes

Holy crud. We’re beard twins.

9 Likes

I suspect many of us are :rofl:

9 Likes

I’m a veteran of root canals. I have a BMW’s worth of work and crowns. Plenty of Ibuprofen or advil/Tylenol 3 caps 500mg. Obviously stronger pain med like Vicoden/Demerol is good occasionally, but mostly the ibuprofen to try through it. Also salt water rinse for gums. Good luck. I feel ya man, the pin needles they stick in the drilled hole to kill the nerve, it will jolt ya. I’ve screamed a few times too. Make sure ya good and numb. I typically like topical novocaine on the gum to make that injection hurt less.

9 Likes

Going to need some of that crippy tomorrow Ha!

11 Likes

And some NO2 it sounds like. Might as well

11 Likes

That’s what I’m hoping for! Some grade A hippie crack
You think they have little pony keg like deals they send you home with?

11 Likes

My dentist does 2 for 5!

11 Likes

Dude, that guy in the parking lot was not a dentist, for the last time!

11 Likes

Have you seen a notable difference so far, using the increased foliar applications?
It’s looking gorgeous, and I’m glad to hear you’re on the mend!

9 Likes

I’m glad you asked :slight_smile:
Yes, overall structure is great, node spacing has been consistent as well. The increased WCP has been great for training, all 4 are like gumbies, no worries on snapping anything.

Had a bit of a crinkle on transplant with the SC’s but they grew out of it in a week.
Haven’t seen any burns or cringes after that so far so I’m holding the course @HeadyBearAdventures

8 Likes

Love it. Your setup always looks great, and I’m loving the KNF in action!

7 Likes

Thanks bud, appreciate the vibes!
It is gratifying for sure, it’s been a long road with many more downs than ups in the past. Y’all just got let in when it was getting good lol

I’m excited to start the testers for Copa to document not only the genetics but also what KNF can bring out in the plants. I’m hoping if I do good it may help to spread some word.

I’ll prob start a new thread for that, and then prob another after that thread for the next run as I have some non Bodhi, OG gear to get to. This thread will prob go dormant for a while after this one.

12 Likes

Good luck today brother!!

8 Likes

Ill be playing this show with the “a day at the dentist” jam in your honor :crazy_face:
https://archive.org/details/gd1981-12-26.sbd.miller.84265.sbeok.flac16/gd81-12-26d1t01.flac

6 Likes

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand: Yeah buddy or this

I like yours better dough!

11 Likes

Always a good show when they drop a NO2 on you.

9 Likes