BeagleZ Corner

Hmmm…I hope not. :crazy_face::rofl:

NO2=Nitrogen Dioxide
N20=Nitrous Oxide

That dentist is trying to anesthetize @BeagleZ with fertilizer!

14 Likes

Gotta get him healthy so when you start plucking teeth, he can bounce back quick.

10 Likes

Lol. Y’all are friggin funny man.

8 Likes

Hope the dentist doesn’t practice FIMing.

9 Likes

Haha. @BeagleZ mouth is gonna look like a chess board when he gets home.

9 Likes

No hippie crack unfortunately :frowning:
Everything is patched up with a new temp crown. Feels like sandpaper.

They were very gentle with your boy :rofl::tooth:

Loaded up with the Motrin, now, what to roll up :thinking: SSDD for sure but thinking I might like to sample something new today as well. Maybe the BBMxVBB

14 Likes

Can you smoke after a RC? Dry sockets? Is that a thing of the past? Like in the 1900s?

8 Likes

Oh ohhhhhh, while I’m numb I think I’ll run up to Lowe’s and get the parts for the hash washer…

@LegsMahoney , @HeadyBearAdventures
I know I need the tubes, any other pointers on hardware y’all have picked up?

7 Likes

It’s a thing in my past. I don’t know how others do it but I do me :joy:

I mean, it’s got a crown on it right? I’m good right?

Wanna join Crunch? Nice day for a porch leg

8 Likes

That would be more for a tooth getting pulled.
Seems I missed all of the commotions.
You seem to be doing well today @BeagleZ I hope it stays that way for ya. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I smoked like a champ when I got my crown on. Temp one does feel like sandpaper. The permanent one will feel extra smooth when you get it. I kept rubbing my tongue over the permanent one and quoting that line from Catch Me if You Can when that girl got her braces off. “It’s so slipry”

8 Likes

Hmmm…I wasn’t a part of the hash washer discussion. I’m an avid student of @JoeCrowe , but haven’t attempted hash making yet. Can’t wait to see your build​:bear::+1:

5 Likes

There are a couple posts starting here about buying and modifying the hash machine.

8 Likes

Thank you @JoeCrowe! I’ve been scrolling for a few minutes looking for this.

5 Likes

@BeagleZ check the diameter of your connection for your drain tube, all the stuff I found called for like a 1/2” hose I think, mine ended up taking a full 1” or something similar, had to go back and buy a second length of tubing. Other than that I’d say you just wanna go with the PVC elbow and the appropriate plug, I tried one or two other things and they all leak

5 Likes

Only other thing I considered that you might want to is a neoprene sleeve to help hold the temps better. I know companies like rosin evolution and others make premade ones but I’m sure you could buy a cheap ass old wet suit or the raw neoprene material and just wrap it around the body of the thing and it’d work just as well. If you haven’t already maybe consider cutting up some 5 gallon buckets to use as spacers between your bags, then I also bought a dedicated RV water line hose and a spray nozzle to use exclusively for washing, just so I’m not using the gross ass garden hose line. Only other thing I’d reccomend is getting a cheap ass butter knife and filing it down to a round edge to scrape the hash off your bags. Oh and a frisbee to stretch your bags over to collect your hash too. Basically just do everything frenchie tells you to in his videos :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Cool! Yup, been watching his videos off and on between groggy naps. I think I’m finally getting to the point where I can understand what he’s saying

7 Likes

Ha! I had that same moment, a legit second of thinking “do I understand French now?!?!” The answer is for sure “no” :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Groggy naps? Guess they gave you good sh*t all I got was Advil :laughing:

5 Likes

I took too much Motrin , they didn’t give me shit :rofl:
Hope yours went well!

4 Likes