Beans 4 St. Jude

(4SD x Chem DD) x Sour Jack aka LouDog420 Sour Chem, 77 days in organic soil under a 550 R-Spec and some Solacure Super B UV tubes, three weeks whole plant hang dry and then a week sweating and a dry trim gets us here, about to head into the Grove bags:

Smoking a fat joint in the garage right now, it’s that old school (for me) flavor, definitely the Chem and the Sour in here, and after half a joint I was telling the empty room in a Fat Tony accent “Lou this is some good fuckin weed” and I’m waving it in front of me like somebody needs to know. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. That means it’s the real Sour, right? Weasel, JJ, and AJ all sound like that on podcasts hahahaha

EDIT: Time check 11:52 PM, started smoking at eleven. Fuck, I’m high. This has got that power that keeps pulling me back in my chair like stomping the gas pedal, keep whipping my head back to roll it around because it feels good, this is just like the SD I smoked in NYC in the Aughts. Full-on power, the scent is sort of there, and this is uncured. Yields were pretty damn decent for a Sour-heavy hybrid, and I am gonna strongly endorse this one, keep that 4SD/Chem DD momma kicking, Lou! I’m going waaaaaa like my man Mario over here…

16 Likes