Beans 4 St. Jude

https://dcseedexchange.com/product/casey-jones-ix-10-regular-seeds/

Noticed these came back in stock for 4/20 if anybody is looking.

5 Likes

Omg I wanted a pack of these so bad! Of course they come back now! And DCSE on top which doesn’t ship to Canada…… story of my life, thanks for sharing though @Dog

2 Likes

If it’s really important to you, I can accept shipment and send them the rest of the way.
Obviously it increases the risk with 2 shipments, but Id be happy to help if needed.
Edit @TopShelfTrees1 you have 13 pips! The way the algorithm is structured, it’s tough to go from 12-13 because it’s non-linear, so even though they don’t do anything, kudos!

3 Likes

Thank you for the offer, if I manage to get the funds before they are gone I had already asked my Cali brother Lester to help, but I have another priority atm that takes centre stage as it’s f@&$ing up my entire Veg run atm. As for the 13 pips ya it took forever to get that one, I was at 12 for quite some time and hit the 13 around January, thank you again bro I really do appreciate it

1 Like

Been busy with life and work, latest round of St. Jude donations should go out next week. I ran out of hose washer for mailings and was slammed the last few weeks with work… Thanks for everyone’s patience that’s still waiting. I didn’t forget :wink:

Meanwhile, took down the first round of kush crosses from swamp boys (Triangle Kush x Petrol OG) using that glorious stud that came out, hoping his progeny are as good as I think they’ll be based on his looks… Drying now but should be ready in the next few weeks. I’ll update the spreadsheet and repost once they’re ready to go, but if you make a donation now looking for these and don’t mind waiting, we can pencil it in…

AK 47 f2 #9 x (TK x Petrol OG)
(Cookiewreck x ECSD/OG Chem) x (TK x Petrol OG)
Bubblehead #9 x (TK x Petrol OG)
OGCNYCO #3 x (TK x Petrol OG)

TK x Petrol OG male

Good vibes all,
LD

15 Likes

Where can I donate for this worthy cause? Please DM me the information and I will contribute as my wife and I. Love that place and all they do with nothing asked in return, but the happiness of the family unit and the children’s best interest at heart :heart:. :peace_symbol::sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Donate at slammedsonoma’s link above, then post a screenshot here or send it direct to me showing the donation amount and time/date (you should get an email). Redact any other information.

Then I’ll reach out to confirm selection and safe addy. Each $25 donation gets a pack of beans. Scroll up to see the current list in the spreadsheet, plus the new TK x Petrol crosses

6 Likes

Am I blind friend? I don’t see the link! Would like to tag along

2 Likes

Got it now!

1 Like

3 posts up from yours in sonoma’s post. It’s just the generic link to donate to St. Jude. You may be blind, but we’ll help ya get there :wink:

3 Likes

Got it pm sent

1 Like

Reminder, all I need to see to process a donation is the donation amount and the date/time so I can make sure it’s a recent donation. The first popup you get when donating, generally doesn’t have the date/time, but you should get an email that has all the info that you can screenshot.

Meanwhile, day 29 in the treehouse. Don Mega x Red Runtz stacking great and smelling like fun dip. Tossed an intersex 100k with balls up and down at each node in preflower locations. Otherwise just doing the thing. Sticky arms but we’ll survive. A bunch of other tried and true cuts on this side, and nothing unexpected… OGC, OGNYCO, RKSD, AK9, BH9, CWx…

17 Likes

All St. Jude donations through today are in the post and on the way. Thanks to everyone that has donated.

In the meantime, some Peyote Purple from Cannabiogen at 33 days

14 Likes

Those look bad ass where did you get those beans from as I am interested after I looked them up on the internet.

1 Like

Peyote Purple beans came from Ace when he was distributing for Kaiki/Charlie Garcia of Cannabiogen, one of the last times they came on sale back in 2016.

The lineage is a combination of Katsu and Bubba Kush F2s using the Pre-98. Stretches a lot more than the Pre98 S1s I’ve grown.

Direct from Kaiki:

Basically a Katsus Bubba S1 produced also 1 male… and a peculiar pheno of a purple female. First seeds were made with these parentals
Later male from these made it with pre98 cut
Later a peculiar female come again in my selections
Reinforced this traits to present release, thus some variations still but best traits I was interested in were in this offspring. Anyhow I tried and worked further another generation to check well but decided to go back and chose again and finally the exact early release due offering great results of high quality so easly, so often, quickly you find good moms from a single batch.
best
kaiki

Everything at 35 days…

OGC NYCO - OG Chem x New York Candy Orange, orange grapefruit pheno

Bubblehead 9 from Tony Green - Headbanger x GG4 RIL

Violeta from Ace - Purple Malawi x Pakistan Chitral Kush
#3, dark purple pine

#1, pink and purple grape bubblegum

100k 6 from Exotic Genetix - White Truffles x Red Runtz

Gametime 3 from Exotic Genetix - Don Mega x Red Runtz

Purple Zkittlez x Temple Kush 3 from Ethos

Cookiewreck x ECSD/OG Chem

19 Likes

Man you really got your craft honed in and it shows. :+1:

I could only find them for sale on European web sites and don’t really know which ones to trust.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Everything looking beautiful as always @LouDog420 !

2 Likes

(4SD x Chem DD) x Sour Jack aka LouDog420 Sour Chem, 77 days in organic soil under a 550 R-Spec and some Solacure Super B UV tubes, three weeks whole plant hang dry and then a week sweating and a dry trim gets us here, about to head into the Grove bags:

Smoking a fat joint in the garage right now, it’s that old school (for me) flavor, definitely the Chem and the Sour in here, and after half a joint I was telling the empty room in a Fat Tony accent “Lou this is some good fuckin weed” and I’m waving it in front of me like somebody needs to know. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. That means it’s the real Sour, right? Weasel, JJ, and AJ all sound like that on podcasts hahahaha

EDIT: Time check 11:52 PM, started smoking at eleven. Fuck, I’m high. This has got that power that keeps pulling me back in my chair like stomping the gas pedal, keep whipping my head back to roll it around because it feels good, this is just like the SD I smoked in NYC in the Aughts. Full-on power, the scent is sort of there, and this is uncured. Yields were pretty damn decent for a Sour-heavy hybrid, and I am gonna strongly endorse this one, keep that 4SD/Chem DD momma kicking, Lou! I’m going waaaaaa like my man Mario over here…

16 Likes

Beautiful bud brother, and the smoke sounds :fire::fire::fire:
Glad you found something you love!

5 Likes