Beans 4 St. Jude

Happy Easter @LouDog420, wishing you and yours a good one.

3 Likes

Day 67 on my two LDSC, they are getting real chunky, the Dogfather chucks wisely:

15 Likes

Was gonna comment on your threat @Dirt_Wizard but here is as good a place as any, what kinda smells you getting off them gals? Paint us a word-picture

3 Likes

I’m the worst, got so many fans going in there miring the stanks together I can’t tell but I keep meaning to do a quick rub on each with a clean hand. I’ll keep you updated.

4 Likes

I use my index finger to pick my nose and other orifices, middle and ring fingers for rubbing plants for the sniff test, and pinky finger for a different kind of sniff test. Gotta keep things organized :wink:

Great looking plants DW, guessing from the chunk on the last pic they have some sour jack in there. 4SD/CDD is more likely to throw foxtails and a bit sparser on budset, but stinks like gas. Sour jack is that straight terpinolene.

6 Likes

All donations to date have been fulfilled and should be arriving shortly.

Last week for the purple flower spring special. Get your donations in by 420, details below. Scroll up for the updated list of available stock…

Spring Showers Bring Purple Flowers Special
Donate $50 for Two Packs, Get One Free of your choice PLUS Violeta F2s

Through April 20th, for every $50 donated to St. Jude, get the standard two packs of your choice and pick a third pack free. PLUS get a free pack of Violeta F2s, which aren’t going to be made regularly available through the Beans 4 St. Jude project (go buy them from Ace/dubi direct and support the breeder!)

4 Packs for $50 to St. Jude, jump on that deal and hit that donation button…

11 Likes

That’s awesome! I’ll let you know when they land!

2 Likes

GHAZE/GOGI OG

5 Likes

LDSC @ Day 71

14 Likes

Thanks @LouDog420 Super stoked about these!

8 Likes

Just got my Violeta pack in today, I went with the AK-47 Chunky Cherry, Bubblehead, OG Chem, and the F2s of course. Thanks to Lou for the big sale! Here’s some trich peeks at my LDSC girls looking like they’ll be full 80 day-ers:

7 Likes

Fire in the mailbox! Thank you @LouDog420!

9 Likes

Love it, thanks for sharing everyone and supporting St. Jude! Happy that my pollen chucks can help spread some love.

Lots more good stuff to come, stick around and spread the link: https://www.stjude.org/donate/donate-to-st-jude.html

8 Likes

Much respect for all you do brother @LouDog420

5 Likes

After @LouDog420 said my plants were looking Sour Jack-y I did some digging and found this lovely post from Karma about it, it seems to be a plant that, along with the Lucifer OG, he wishes he still had:

Beautiful plant and I can see what Lou means with the look it has, neither of mine have gone purple but the structure is very similar. I can’t wait to try the straight up Sour Jack F2s!

12 Likes

Nice! That’s killer !

Damn, looks like I choose my picks poorly :laughing:, although I am pretty stoked on the mental floss! You know, because of the clever name which is how I always pick things :rofl:

Might end up needing to make another donation

3 Likes

Dude. That’s classic Chimera genetics brother!
I got a pack too; haven’t grown out yet, but I smoked it back in its day, and it’s amazing.
Your method served you well this time.

3 Likes

Lol right? I saw it and was like, how can I not get this :joy:

1 Like

Always the loudog guarantee, if you grow them and are unhappy, just hit me up and we’ll find something that makes you happy. Whether germ, quality, effects, whatever…

Good vibes all

10 Likes