Beans 4 St. Jude

Thanks for the rundown DW, always makes me happy when people find something they enjoy. Excited to see what you find out of those violeta crosses :wink:

Appreciate your description and everyone’s participation in the Beans 4 St. Jude.

Good vibes,
LD

10 Likes

Updated list now available including Swamp Boys Kush crosses.

To celebrate, starting now through the month of June, we’ll run the April Showers bring May Flowers, but June is for Kush Promo… Donate $50 to St. Jude, get your regular two packs of your choice and a third pack of your choice as a freebie.

Here’s the Kush male again… Stellar looking…

Kush is Triangle Kush x Petrol OG from Swamp Boys

I’ve seen mixed lineage on the Petrol OG, possibly a combo of Karma’s Biker Kush with SFV bx and Hells Angel’s cuts, as well as an alternative Sour D, afghani, and Tahoe OG mix… Either way, straight OG from the looks of those golf ball frosty pollen sacks…

14 Likes

Looking :eyes: good @LouDog420 might have to make another donation, that list is really tempting and after all it’s for a good cause! :partying_face::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@LouDog420 you have a special talent for selecting stellar males! Beautiful selection!

I’m going to need to grab a few of these. Time to make another donation…

5 Likes

Thanks all, I like to keep male selections wide open as long as there’s nothing deleterious since we never know how they’ll cross out… But this Kush male, I think, is gonna be something special even before seeing his progeny…

More kush crosses coming in the next several months, then onto our next male search… OG Chem, RKSD, Peyote Purple, Violeta, gonna get the kush treatment :wink:

Good vibes,
LD

9 Likes

I have got to give you props, I prepared four different envelopes to mail out seeds and it was a pain in the ass! I dont know how you do it but I thank you! Your work is superb w/fire in every pack. The seeds fly in a timely manner and the plants are spectacular. I applaud you and all that you do, thank you sir! @LouDog420

GHaze/Goji

15 Likes

Violeta phenos at 52 days, f2s still available during the June is for Kush promo, see list above

Purple Pine

Pink and Purple Grape Bubblegum

23 Likes

Very nice looking!

1 Like

That purple pine looks unreal, love those fox tails and the colour is amazing @LouDog420

1 Like

EDIT: Sucks the post doesn’t show the images as it should… Limiting pics to 700kb on a picture sharing website when externally hosted is goofy…

Peyote Purple

Bubblehead

17 Likes

June is for Kush promo still going. If you want it, get it now cause there will be some changes coming in July with some things no longer available…

Also, shameless plug for the new grow thread, finally making the transition… Stop by and we’ll get more into specs, strategies, and design over there…

13 Likes

Glad to see it, Lou. We’ve been following you over on the other platform. I think your info would be very welcome here.

For those that haven’t taken advantage of Lou’s very generous deal, you’re missing out on some great genetics and a very worthy cause.

4 Likes

Dumb question for ya, Lou: are all the St Judes beans regulars? No fems, correct?

1 Like

Yes, all beans are regs at this time

5 Likes

Two more days remaining before the list changes and the June is for Kush promo ends. Get those donations in while you still can.

Also, we’re nearing $4,200 in donations. Whichever person donates that $4200th dollar will get some extra bonus gifts in addition to their selected packs. We could be $5 away or $500 away (but likely somewhere in between those two numbers), make a donation and see if you’re the lucky one… I’ll announce publicly when we’ve passed the magic number.

Good vibes,
LD

19 Likes

Well… prefer fems, but couldn’t turn down helping some kids while also helping myself. Sent ya a message.

Bumping so more people get on on this!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks NICO, hit me with a PM for your selections, you know the deal!

Last day for June is for Kush promo.

Here is an updated list of available seed stock. We added a few kush crosses (OG Chem and RKS x ChemD bx) and removed some bubblehead and ogc x gg4ril crosses that were donated to Tony’s water main fund.

4 Likes

Post 420! @LouDog420 thank you for all you do

7 Likes

Here’s a little more for the kids :muscle:t2:
@LouDog420

6 Likes