Beans 4 St. Jude

Sounds good to me :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

I’m catholic so St Jude had a special place in my heart.
However, could a few other excellent organizations be added?
Our Protestant brothers have the Shriners Children’s
Hospital, another excellent organization
The March of Dimes
Unicef
Just thinking out loud

3 Likes

Make a donation first, and I’ll consider adding others based on how generous you are :wink:

8 Likes

It’s not that important to me.
I already donate all over the place including St Jude
I don’t need the seeds for sure.
Just an idea, toss in the bin if you like.

Chucking Archive… Dank Dough(nut)…

Have seen it written up two ways… Dank Dough…
Gelato 41 x Moonbow (Zkittlez x dosidos)…
Or Dolato 41 (Gelato 41 x dosidos) x Moonbox (zkittlez x dosidos)

Not sure which it is…

Who’s still rocking the light sabers? Can’t setup a temp grow room faster or cheaper than some vert bare bulbs. Dry room turned temporary pollination station…

26 Likes

A beautiful 4sd/ChemDD x Sour Jack grown by @VAkish

7 Likes

Cool room. Those sound great, I’ve always been a dosidos fan, and it’s the first cookies based strain I had. It’s good meds, great for migraine and headaches and sinus pressure.

Smoking on cherry pie x gelato 41 and the first time I’ve tried a gelato 41 cross. It’s poorly grown outdoor greenhouse, harsh, and smells ok. Kinda sour kush and fruity. However, some gigantic buds, and a really nice high. It makes me really good at rocket league and and is good strain for doing tasks or hobbies.

Basically, I bet you find something great in there!

3 Likes

Last week on the Krazy for Karma special. Donate $50 and get 4 packs, see details above. And our packs are fat unless you get the DSD and her dinosaur eggs

All pending donations will go out at the end of the month.

Appreciate your input @Acro , definitely excited and have a decent number to select from. Plenty of males, so we’ll chuck it unless they all decide to pop up as lady boys.

Glimpse into our high tech pollination facilities… More bosscotti crosses coming, hit to the list below. The dank dough pollen won’t be ready in time.

Irene x T1000
Bubblehead
Bosscotti f2
U762
Don Mega x Red Runtz

Meanwhile… Last of the kush pollen in the freezer seems to have taken… We’ll have to see how well… Quick chuck at Casper OG from Archive and a couple Irene x T1000 from CSI. Casper’s that big girl, Ghost OG x Face Off bx1

And maybe a surprise from Umami gear on both sets of crosses…

17 Likes

Very cool and good looking! Excited for the new crosses. Love to try some CSI crosses. Along with Bodhi Specta seems to have the best reputation in the business.

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone that donated in Feb for the Krazy for Karma special. Everyone’s beans should be hitting the post by Monday.

Dank dough pollen isn’t ready yet, so we’re doing another round of Bosscotti and Kush crosses. Updated the last post above to reflect the changes.

We’ll do a mass dank dough pollination next round, with the goal being to chuck the DD on just about everything in the stable.

Good vibes,
LD

9 Likes

Just want to confirm, that Ganja Rebel Blueberry muffin was [(ECSD x f13) x sssdh], right? @LouDog420

I still have a pack of your NYCO x BM, and the lady & I decided to get those wet next (i.e today, after work). I feel like theres a good bit of potential variety in those beans

2 Likes

Correct on the lineage, and they were f3s

Should be super fruity, tasty stuff. Expect shorter and leafier, with flavor and smell. The NYCO had awesome flavor but didn’t like to drop her resin, so wasn’t the best concentrate plant unless you were blasting.

5 Likes

Sorry to most recent donators, have been super busy and didn’t get the beans out as planned. Hopefully next week as we’ve been moving houses and work is popping… I promise they’ll get there, you’ve got the loudog guarantee.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.

Meanwhile, some shitty phone pics as we start the fade… 56 days

Umami 762

AK47 f2

Biscotti x Don Mega

Bubblehead

Casper OG

Don Mega x Red Runtz

Irene x T1000

OG Chem

Peyote Purple

Wedding Cake x Apple Fritter

Dank Dough spunk, at 31 days

21 Likes

Take your time bud. No hurry on this end.

Nice gear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is she am cut or from seed?
Casper is ghost og x face off from Archive seeds

1 Like

Grown from clone, I popped the seed. Yes, Archive Ghost x Face off. Excited to give her a go, super frosty and she is stacking hard

5 Likes

Not even sure what the lineage of Dank Dough is. Tell you what though, been waiting to get some of those new kush pollen beans :grimacing:

Casper OG x Kush & Irene/T1000 x kush, specifically

5 Likes

Dank Dough is a 3-way hybrid of Gelato 41, Zkittlez, and Dosidos from Archive

Kush round 2 crosses are ripening, 39 days post pollination right now. I think the Irene/T1000 x kush are gonna be the kushiest kush I’ve seen in a bit :wink:

10 Likes

@ix3u @Cloud9 @Ratbastrd @Coda

Sorry for the delay all, beans hit the post today, for real this time!

20240403_112917

12 Likes

Landed yesterday, thanks @LouDog420

9 Likes