Beebud's country living journal

Sannies Jack clone from a pack I ran.

Getting some frost

Silly Wedding Cake might turn out after all. Didn’t have any confidence in the whole clone reveg thing (new to clones), so this is looking much better. And, just about to catch up with Scorpion Candy!

Last night, beautiful evening.

6 Likes

They’re looking really good - and large! You and all of your friends are going to have a lot to smoke this winter.

2 Likes

It’s gone beyond enough smoke at this point :crazy_face:
Finally made the choice on reversal attempt with Trinity. She was in a 5 gal and that won’t do down there so improvise we do.

Got a new bottle of sts to be safe. The other was mixed a little over a year ago… I’m assuming that’s too long to chance.
Only other thing is rocks or bricks on dirt since the coons will try to eat the fertilizer.

4 Likes

I wish I had more weed friends! Be a perfect time to drop reversals off at their homes. :smile:
My grow buddy has gone his own way…in a way. He don’t want anything but his own grown, can’t get him to even take a clone. Sticking to his BF packs.
So, pretty much, it’s me and the compost pile.
It really is a love for the plant. Watching them grow, especially when flowers begin is so beautiful.
Like so many on here it gives much to look forward to.
Now onto places to put reversals… :thinking:

6 Likes

LAPK closeup @FirstCavApache64

4 Likes

Conversation between beebud and Triangle Kush:
TK:. “I swear don’t you even look at me, or I’ll break two of my arms to spite you!”
Beebud “Let me help you with that, Bitch.”

Got 3 TK’s in the ground. They are like a sideshow since I put them out with little expectation knowing they don’t do well outdoors. Yet here they still are, or at least parts of them. :joy:
And, now I wish I’d have put more attention towards this one. It decided not to revert all the way back to veg, and now is coming along quick.

4 Likes

Don’t feel bad. I just today up-potted the TK you sent me months ago and she never did get to go outside. (If you wonder why she’s still so small, she’s been sharing a windowsill and 50W light with a bunch of other clones.)

3 Likes

Bump her around and she’ll hand you a body part, or two. :astonished:
Starting to look forward to this smoke though. Hope you like her.

3 Likes

She’s as round as any I’ve grown before. Looking really nice. It’s time to get some supplies to help some of these larger ladies out. Extra posts were put in the other day. Seen a baby caterpillar already too. Seasons are changing.

Vortex x big don is still going up! She’s topped and still over 9 ft.

LAPK

Dogwalker OG. Beautiful plant. Really like her structure. Excited for this one.

8 Likes

Couple TK shots

![20240823_181803~4|519x500]

(upload://rfsJN4nkHGnQNgSfQIxdFuVFllsE.jpeg)

Trinity

6 Likes

Ok, the STS kit I’ve purchased does not appear to be a good fit. It comes with solution already in bottle, add distilled water. Done.
Problem is I need more!
So a recommendation on a more economical solution would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Gabagoo

6 Likes

There’s no economical solution unless you make your own, I’m afraid. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

@slain i believe has a thread about a new way he is trying not spraying but injecting solution (main lining) as per say worth a look

2 Likes

Just started reading on that. Definitely worth trying… Soon! Lol
Actually i just bit the boolit and got the cannabinology refill. They make you feel so much better after paying twice as much for the nice little bottle. :astonished:
Here’s the two suspects as of today. Two treatments thus far, no visible change yet.

8 Likes

Heyyyy you can have my bottle of STS(still unmixed) from twenty20 Mendocino if I can have a cut of that Sannie Jack Herer :laughing::grin: I’m dying for that strain, after 10 years growing I finally put in an order a few months back and his shop went down right after I sent the money(I did get my money back in the mail tho). Anyways, your plants look good bro. :v:

4 Likes

Message coming your way

3 Likes

Chocolope on a beautiful evening

8 Likes

TK

Sannies Jack

Hoku Circles CBG/hemp

Been a strange year for the bees. Normally we would be wrapped up on honey harvest. Great year weather wise. Timely rains all season. However, Lol, nectar production in the floura as a whole was like a spigot got shut off. Had most beekeepers around here stumped. The one local commercial guy been doing it longer than I’ve been alive told me he averaged 25lbs.
A bit compromised on equipment I decided to wait it out. There’s probably bout the same as him or close but hoping some soybean crops will up the average.

The lead up is next week we start extracting, so I probably won’t be up to doing a lot of plant maintenance for a while. Kinda an important time coming up with support and bugs! So bt and some netting hopefully be here any day.

8 Likes

Scorpion Candy. Little slow getting going but man o man look at the frost that early!
Smell is sooooo good. Sweetness and Dank all in one.

7 Likes