Beleaf- the woman abuser

3 Likes

I guess you can shut this down @Northern_Loki. I think this topic has run it’s course

7 Likes

i hope he will come back with another account

shade

stay real mate !!!

ps : :joy:

That was a crazy thread.

4 Likes

Yeah, it went south quick @buckaroobonsai

But the message I wanted people to see/hear got out there

3 Likes

LOCK IT UP!!!

Don’t have to go home, but ya can’t stay here

3 Likes

clutch-move-in-before-the-lock

12 Likes

I hope it doesnt get locked down. Information need to be readily available.

2 Likes

yes

the debate must remain open

in the name of freedom of expression

2 Likes

Thread will be closed tomorrow morning. Finish up on any further commentary.

Comments: From the recording, Beleaf was clearly verbally and emotional abusing a much younger female employee … who also appears to be his lover. He had posted a video that denies nothing and rather concedes that it sounded bad. He tries to excuse it but only because he considers himself an influencer and does the victim thing by calling a couple of now ex-employees disgruntled. He does not or could not make out what his ex-employees did. But, whatever it was, is practically mute if you also happen to be banging them. There is no direct evidence the he laid hands on the young lady, just a sound … could be slapping a desk or something.

18 Likes

Moot not mute

1 Like

You came at us sideways homie :rofl:

6 Likes

What the fuck is a stimmy?

2 Likes

And a lot of him seemingly threatening to get physical, on tape (and maybe acknowledging that he’s put his hands on her before?) I wasn’t there, I don’t know what transpired exactly… but I know what it sounds like.

FWIW I’m pretty skeptical about claims of defamation.

2 Likes

Some people find the strangest “Hill to die on”. Don’t understand it, like bringing your own Bullets to YOUR execution!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Ive had him on ignore since my first interaction with him, he’s just a troll, no loss to the site

9 Likes

The ego on some of these guys is insane. Correcting a big breeder is “coming at them sideways” to half these guys. You’re supposed to fangirl not act like an actual customer who is owed respect and appropriate customer service. Some of these guys think you’re “lucky” to be able to buy their beans!

12 Likes

I’m hoping 6 months from now we better not see him still selling seeds.

2 Likes

There are no excuses for that type of behaviour, and actions like that have consequences.

I heard the voice recording, it shocked me, that was not how anyone acts or should act in any type of argument.

His done, no one in the canna community will want to deal with him now.

12 Likes

people like that never go all the way away. you’ll see him again in some form or fashion. may change the name, may change the brand, but these guys are in it for the money, just like all the rest of the cannabis companies with very few exceptions, if any.

4 Likes