Beneficial's notill grow

I quit fretting and just did it. Right before and after pics.

I only broke skin on one of them. Not too shabby for my first time, although I was sweating with anxiety while doing it.

2 Likes

Next time get some needle nose pliers wrap the prongs with duct tape squeeze lightly and roll your wrist gently until it bends.

2 Likes

Lightly squeeze the stems and rock them back and forth until you’ve manipulated them into the position you require. It’s good to have some yoyo hangers handy to support them until the bend in the stem toughens up.

2 Likes

That’s another way of doing it. :smile:

I meant: tie a string a few nodes down from the top and bend them down in a big arch towards the opposite side and tie the other end of the string to the trellis.

But flopping them will do the trick too. Is a good stress test.
But sometimes when they’re really strong they shoot right up again and then you have to do it again. :smile:
When that happens it’s best to do it the node below, when you flop them twice in the same spot it can be too much and the top might die, ask me how I know. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Checking out no till setups is very relaxing. Nice job

2 Likes

Surprised to hear your experience with Cherry Bang Bang… I had the exact opposite experience… the cultivar I lucked up with was poppin red and exploding with cherry flavor and scent.

1 Like

Here’s an update on the Grimm mints

Looks to be almost done.

3 Likes

I’ll probably take them down tomorrow or the next day. What do you folks think?

This was an enjoyable grow.

2 Likes

Is that a nanner on top of the last one?

Stil throwing new pistils, I’d wait a little longer and dim the lights with 30% or so…