Beneficial's notill grow

Looks about the right time.
Do they smell as good as they look? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

The twisted helix smells like oranges and the Bahama berry smells like Captain crunch berries.

2 Likes

Here’s the plant that was grown in 12/12 from seed.

Tree of life x goat yogi

Pretty interesting growth structure. First for me doing 12/12 from seed. This was just for fun since the spot was unused midway through a grow. I threw 5 seeds in the pot and the only one that made it turned out female :heart:

Tree of life - It is a cross between Trainwreck and Mendocino Purps

Goat yogi

Genotype Lineage: Purple Goat mother crossed with a Second Sight father. The Purple Goat is a Trainwreck X (Blueberry X Skunk #1) cross and the Second Sight is a Tree of Life mother crossed with a Third Eye (from West Coast Masters) father. The Third Eye is a Headband mother crossed with a Jack The Ripper (from TGA Seeds) father.

4 Likes

Anyone know what’s going on here?

A few leaves on the plants are doing this.

The plant in front in its own pot is a result of this advice. This plant would have been too big I feel to grow regularly anyhow!

Tree of life - It is a cross between Trainwreck and Mendocino Purps

Goat yogi

Genotype Lineage: Purple Goat mother crossed with a Second Sight father. The Purple Goat is a Trainwreck X (Blueberry X Skunk #1) cross and the Second Sight is a Tree of Life mother crossed with a Third Eye (from West Coast Masters) father. The Third Eye is a Headband mother crossed with a Jack The Ripper (from TGA Seeds) father.

3 Likes

Could be some insect munching the lower leaves.
So long as new growth looks fine I wouldn’t give a shit about it.
Perhaps topdress with some fresh mulch like grass clippings, nettle, dandelion leaves…
Give the insects something to munch on that is not your cannabis.
And maybe chop & drop some of that companion crop.

3 Likes

How’s it going @beneficial ?

What was that Pink Rosay like, effects wise? Did you like it?
I got a seed as a freebie today.

Unfortunately that was in the tent when everything seeded. So I’ve not used much of it. The seed I had was also a “white label” from strainly so probably not a good representation. I will say however the frost and structure was nice while growing.

1 Like

I just finished an exotic genetic grow of cherry bang bang I was really excited about. It was my first time growing this breeders stuff and boy was I disappointed. Just absolute boring, run of the mill pot. None of it smelled like cherry or fruit at all.

Next up I have Grimm mints testers from brothers Grimm. I’ve never grown their stuff before, hoping for something minty with a sativa kick. They are kinda lanky suckers so I’m not sure how they’ll do once they get bud but we’ll see.

@Rogue or anybody reading that does notill, where do you source your barley straw(or equivalent)? There’s gotta be better cheaper options than I’m aware of.

2 Likes

I don’t use it. I pull some grass from the garden outside or when I go for a walk.
Is free cheap enough? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s the Grimm mints, they have exploded in size since transplanting and moving to 12/12.

I took clones of each just in case anything is worth keeping.

There’s so much shit growing in the middle and under the canopy, would most of you clean that up at this point ? (Early flowering, buds forming)

1 Like

I take away all the leaves that overshadow buds these days.

1 Like

This is way too early in flower to be hitting lights, Im going to have to try that gentle breaking technique aren’t I?

2 Likes

Pulling them down and tying them up is a possibility too.

2 Likes

That’s break neck colas right there.

1 Like

I’ve been putting it off but I think I’m about to give it a try, at least the stalks I can reach. Should I just tie to the trellis or put in plant stakes ?

Honestly Id love to raise the lights and move the filter that would give me extra room but seems daunting to do that mid flower.

1 Like

Hey Cole thanks for stopping by. What do you mean by that?

1 Like

Break neck colas. Almost touching the LED. Break neck. :rofl:

1 Like

Haha yes, some have even grown in between and higher then the light. I’m in a bit of a rough spot!

I’m in the tent now and realizing there’s basically no room to even bend these to. I wonder if I should just lop the tops off :grimacing:

1 Like

@Esrgood4u has some experience with this. :rofl:

2 Likes

Time to start bending stuff sideways :rofl:

2 Likes