Best and most pungent smelling strains

An older one but a good one is psychosis or psychosis bx2 . Even a new mountain air just coped :joy:

If you want the stink…uk cheese is a must

4 Likes

It’s by tonygreens tortured beans brotha!

12 Likes

ISS is my JAM! I also grow a nice romulan grapefruit and hope to make seeds soon of both

3 Likes

This critical kush is insanely gassy and the blueberry Cheesecake is a rank, spicy cheese.

7 Likes

this blueberry cheesecake takes the cake tho. She’s almost raunchy as thick as that cheese smell gets with these plants.

10 Likes

One of the first seeds I grew was euforia by Dutch passion. it was by far one of the smelliest strain so far. I was living in a ‘block’ back then right next to the office of the owners. till today I wonder why I didn’t get busted. when I got home it was already stinking like 20feet from the entrance. that were adrenaline loaded times

7 Likes

Your gg line that you crossed with myco’s is a plant I’d like to see the stink on.

3 Likes

I actually have a Euphoria bagseed or two sitting around.

2 Likes

I made a cross with these bbcc female seeds with a white widow by seedsman . I didn’t like the yield though.

Hey Tony,
Do you have a website or seed list?..or is everything you have available at GLG and DCseed only?

Whose ISS do you like? I always wanted to try it and ran some from jah seeds but it wasn’t all that impressive.

1 Like

Ive only read cat piss is stanky. I would love to find a clone or a s1 of it.
Chimera had some great crosses of Island sweet skunk ive read.

5 Likes

I can confirm that the catpiss i use to get back in the day was indeed very stinky. I believe it was some sort of haze.

3 Likes

Its supposed to be a pheno of ssh . Sometimes could be found in Neviles haze too so I read. I have snow cap and yellow snow running now. Snow cap is (jack herer x cat piss clone ) X cat piss clone and yellow snow cat piss x humbolt snow . Between the two strain im hoping to find a stinky cat piss leaner.

4 Likes

Good luck in that endeavor. The cat piss i use to get was some of my favorite smoke ever. About 15 years ago.

3 Likes

True Ohio Deathstar. I used to get anxiety just walking around with it.

2 Likes

A friend had a widow cut that he called cat piss around that time.

1 Like

I was not a grower back then nor knew much about genetics. This was in ohio. All i knew was they called it catpiss and it definitely had a catpissy smell to it. If i bought enough to have it sitting arpund long enough it would morph into a sweaty armpit/onion smell.

3 Likes

Sounds awesome…and kinda gross lol

3 Likes