Best and most pungent smelling strains

@Tonygreen has created some Pine Tar Gush that is stinkalicious

2 Likes

Ill be sure to share it if I find a keeper. its description @ seedfinder sounds pretty dank. I bought 4 packs to find the perfect pheno.
Snowcap is a mostly sativa variety from Grand Daddy Purp and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of Ā±63 days ), outdoors and in the greenhouse . Grand Daddy Purps Snowcap is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Grand Daddy Purps Snowcap Description

Logo Grand Daddy PurpGrand Daddy Purp SnowcapSnowcap produces the kind of dank stank that is the polar opposite of stealth. It is a cross of a female Snow White (Cat Piss x Jack Herer) and a male Cat Piss which smells like youā€™ve locked the neighbourhood tom cats in the house while you went on vacation for a week or two. Without heavy-duty odour control this one is going to be difficult to keep secret, however, the results are overwhelmingly amazing to say the least. The beautifully resinous snow-capped buds have a striking lemon cleaner and menthol-tinged flavour to complement that cat piss stench. Although yields are only average from this 75% sativa plant the quality of buds in just 8 - 10 weeks of flowering makes this strain a must-try whether grown indoors, outdoors or even in a greenhouse.

GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 56 - 70 days
TASTE / FLAVOUR Lemon, Menthol, Pungent

10 Likes

Wow. That is an amazing description. I didnt realise he was working with a catpiss. I might have to grab a pack or 2 for myself. Where did you score them from?

3 Likes

Ill look for you.

3 Likes

I have the northeast ohio catpiss. silverhaze cross. smells like catbox needs cleaned.

5 Likes

Ohio has weirdly great weed, I guess compared to itā€™s Midwest neighbors haha.

Tell me more about the catpiss, been in the Midwest a long time and havenā€™t come across that one.

You really think it smells stronger than Lemon G or Deathstar? Those are in the top 5 smelliest plants I can think of.

4 Likes

Seeds man has 4 packs it looks like .

3 Likes

O.k. to be honest for the longest time I thought that lemon haze had the most lingering Terps. I say this because this wonderful lady had a super frosty Christmas tree in her garden one summer and as her son and I were tending to the lawn and landscape issues we decided to check on her Herb. Well I bent over to smell the dam thing and he shoved my face in it. I could not wash that Lemon Furniture polish/ air freshener stink off of my face for hours. Lol. However this catpiss is super frosty and smells like Alley cat sprayed your front steps of your house. Another Silver haze strain with strange Terps.

6 Likes

Cat piss was the first bag I got when I moved to Cali as a kid. So stinky my mom sniffed it out in my room. Man that ish stank so good! Loved it! The kind of bud thatā€™s so funky you canā€™t taste the blunt shell. It sticks to your clothes and people goā€ damn son, that you?ā€

2 Likes

For sure! The stuff I got stunk BAD! But good you know? You smell it and pull it away from your face cuz itā€™s ripe, then you smell it again and your hypnotized by that funk! No bs!

1 Like

For us bud went in waves from who scored what and what town you went to go through dude. I remember getting brick then it got slightly better, some nugs no great smellā€¦ Then came the canads that we called triple a canads,ā€¦ it smelt and taste of the hey it was smuggled over in. Then we started getting that catpiss. Nothing smelt more dank at the time. Further into it we started getting hashplant exclusively from the college it was grown at and through some real chill people. To this day I swear by the real stinky ass cheese bud.

2 Likes

I think it pretty much when like that for all of us. Lol. Shit brick weed, home grown, shit from the next town over. Then shit from Cali. Now there is good bud everywhere but back then it was Cali pumping out the real dank.

2 Likes

Totalā€¦oh those timesā€¦balls of steel!!!

that and wonder if the place was still there when you got homeā€¦burned fuckā€¦these guys got it easy!!!

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t call it balls of steel Iā€™d rather call it plain stupidity. hell have i known back than that weed stinks that much while growing it iā€™d made it in a different way like buying a tent and dont start with skunk

1 Like

Bodhi ass, or his hippy slayer. Will give you maybe the most foulest smell you ever smelled off a plant. My opinion.

8 Likes

This indica strain I grew from female plant I forced to to make pollen lol,unknown strain I had the seeds for 7 years before I grew it,this weed smells so strong Iā€™m not growing it anymore even with a fan and filter in my tent you can smell this all over my house,I have gorilla glue sour kush blueberry and cream growing at the minute you canā€™t even smell them

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been on the hunt for both catpiss and a good cheese. I found a oxpiss by raredankness I think.

5 Likes

Arnt you in Cali? It smells like weed everywhere? Why try to hide it?

1 Like

Everyone grows weed In San Francisco

1 Like

best cheese imo is delicious candy. Tastes incredible and the buzz is super mellow and relaxed. Iā€™ve got 2 going now that are a few months in veg and they stank badly already

2 Likes