Best and most pungent smelling strains

I have a white widow that smells like dirty feet and sandalwood incense.

Like, really dirty feet. Cheesy even.

All the best.

3 Likes

I got a few blue cheese from a guy on here… going to see if it has that popcorn cheese pheno somewhere in the mix.

2 Likes

I will check it out. Thanks bro!

1 Like

Ohh that reminds me! I bought some popcorn last night! Lol

1 Like

That sounds good! Popcorn buds for real!

1 Like

Hell ya! Dank cheesy popcorn nugs…

2 Likes

Back in 2001 on the old OG i received femminized seeds of a Master Kush x WhiteWidow.It was called MasterWidow.Outdoors i could smell the pungent stinky sweet odour of citrus,spice and undertones of skunk at the end of the street.There was no mistaken the dank stinky odours of plants growing…Indoors well the house stunk as soon as you opened the door the stench hit you…Double bagging the dry bud only dulled the stench.If i was taking bud to a friend i vacuum
sealed it.Was the only safe way to transport it.

In 1986 in Vancouver B.C the original skunk#1 was all the rave.Triple bagged you still walked around smelling like you just got sprayed by a skunk it was that strong.Walking by people they would shake their heads and have the most foul expression on their faces and give me a wide berth walking around me :rofl:

6 Likes

skunkweed

6 Likes

@monkeyman lmfao thats priceless and spot on.That skunk#1 in the 80s in BC was the bomb

1 Like

I got a purple Moby dick that smells like strait yankee candles! Like a sweet cinnamon grape/apple candle. Doesn’t smell like weed at at all. Crazy, I keep waiting for it to change but it’s staying ripe yankee candle. I hope it stays in the final dry nug.

4 Likes

i have one i got as a freebee . maybe i need to pop it next spring!

1 Like

had a blue cheese i grew 7yrs ago that stunk so bad my carbon filters had to be swaped out halfway thru the grow! could smell it before even opening the door. wife wasn’t a fan!

2 Likes

Dude I’ve not smelled anything like it. It don’t smell like weed at all!

8 Likes

Yeah mine was extra also. You

Tell me more about this gal.

When I was a kid I bought a bunch of nirvana strains. These stains included white widow, northern lights, and California Orange bud.

Hoping to recapture these moments I bought the white widow again, recently, 20 years later. (I found California Orange bud in my storage area and she was great too but that’s a different story)

I got very poor germination rates and only ended up with one plant out of 5 seeds. She ended up female.

This plant was a Sativa leaning pheno (manga rosa?). I let her go 70 days until she went milky, no amber.

I ran her 3 times. I have enough jars to last 6 months. I figured that was enough. I still have 5 seeds left. And I crossed with something else so I could find her again with a big enough hunt.

The high is balanced but a little up. It’s cleaning the house weed.

She’s nothing like what I remember from high school but that’s ok and I’m very happy with the result.

I’ve given her to some other people and they enjoyed it but to them it’s just weed and to me it’s something special.

It doesn’t even smell like “weed” at all. She’s like a woman you find charming only after you’ve spent 15 minutes talking to her.

It quite remarkable.

It’s 5 am and I haven’t slept and I’m rambling.

All the best.

14 Likes

Lol, yeah your 5 a.m. ramblings went right over my head. Yeah smells like a candle. No herb smell, at all!

1 Like

always wanted to try that strain just dont know a seed company that has the real one.

where did you come across this? that smell profile matches purple indica. can you keep me informed on the taste after cure got me really interested cheers

1 Like

just wondering where you got that island sweet skunk cross romulan?