Best auto flower genetics

The best auto genetics are the ones you create and make yourself… imo

Also allows you to have plenty of seeds too…

8 Likes

You do need a good 20-30 seeds of one strain to start with so you can be a little picky but 100% behind that! @Mr.Sparkle

I’m struggling just a tad with only 5 seeds of each strain cause I don’t want too much mixed genetics.

2 Likes

then grow them out in a group, and pick the one you liek and make seeds, and or cross them to other plants you like :wink:

4 Likes

So Id like to create a cross of my own, but with some seeds I bought- so they are feminized. I wouldnt mind feminized offspring for now but I would like to try my hand at creating a strain of my own a little later.

Any advice on where to find good, regular autoflower seeds or pollen?

1 Like

Afterthought Autos are all regular. He makes some good stuff, I liked their Gas & Guns I just tested.

4 Likes

Hey man im trying to help connect people more with autos check out this thread and maybe make a post?
Theres a few of us who will have auto pollen soon.

4 Likes

Thanks guys, I’ll check it out

Huuuuuge holler and shout out to ReikoX. Appreciate you plugging us many times over on OG.
Helped NM craft the best state cannabis bill. Hiccups in getting it " growing" by April; proud that public input was out there, along with personal grows. We’re a mentor/ consultant to 4 cannabis producers that will be serving rural underserved areas.

On Strainly, will be publishing web site to coinside with the Lucky Leaf Expos ads: ABQ, Detroit, Jackson, Richmond, and Oklahoma City.

Hope you boys and girls all have the opportunity to grow afterthought autos. Globally known, locally grown!

May all your gardens prosper!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @aridbud, hope you stick around and participate. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

I grow primarily autoflowers. I’ll share my experiences.

-I’ve had mixed success with Sweet Seeds (some duds/mutant looking plants that did not grow well). They have some beautiful plants and unique terp profiles, but I’ve had so many larfy duds from SS over the years that I find them hard to recommend unless you find a winning strain.

-I’ve had mixed success with Humboldt Seeds (their autoflowers all seem to take 100+ days, which to me defeats part of the purpose of growing autoflowering plants.) Also, found their strains to provide a weak high.

-I’ve had varying success with FastBuds, but a consistency I’ve noticed is that their plants (perhaps just my luck of the strains) tend to have far less of a smell & taste than other genetics I’ve grown, with the same inputs.

-I’ve had excellent success with RocBud, cannot recommend the genetics enough.

-I’ve had excellent success with NightOwl, cannot recommend the genetics enough.

-I’ve had excellent success with Mephisto, cannot recommend the genetics enough.

I have heard from other trusted growers, but not grown first hand, that Gnome (formerly Mandalorian) Genetics are great as well.

4 Likes

Thanks @estab87 ! I bookmarked that post, so I can reference it next time I buy some autoflower beans!

1 Like

Hi @aridbud hope you have fun here. Plenty of us growing autos these days.

Anyone got any feedback on barneys farm autos? especially watermellon zkittles and glue gellato…i’m not big on most of barneys gear from the past decade or so but i’m told their recent autos are respectable

1 Like

You’re most welcome :slight_smile: happy to help.

1 Like

Nice list :+1: wish we could get Mephisto out of stock seeds over here

Haven’t grown out Barney’s in a while. They were ok…some hybrids better than others. When visiting A’dam, Barney’s was always fun for a cup of joe and talk to staff at their shop.

Thanks for your welcoming comment, @Albannach.

We’re busy with numerous projects to get NM legalization rec going by April 1st and teaching organic grow methods.

Have stepped back from several forums. Filters are lacking with many these days.

Will lend advice when asked, and generously supply those in need of medicine reasonably.

I guess look at reviews of Barney’s latest creations. Grow em great!

1 Like

Seems now that Mephisto is schiz, (o’er yonder and here in the US), their products aren’t like days of yore. Still, many like growing them. Grow 'em if you got 'em.

1 Like

I’ve grown plenty of recent Mephisto beans and they’ve all been great. I think they had some challenges scaling the company and with their old website, but I haven’t noticed any reduction in quality of their product. Even their freebies grow beautifully, and are sometimes more fun than the catalog gear.

1 Like

Tent full of Meph (5 out of the 6 anyway)

Back row, L to R: Double Grape, Creme de la Chem, Strawberry Cheesecake (from Demonic Genetics)
Front row, L to R: Forum Stomper, Samsquanch, Walter White

They are all 55-60 days since planting the seed.

8 Likes

Looking good from where i’m sitting :sunglasses:

1 Like

I know you were working on Black Rose auto hybrid. What else is new on the horizon, ReikoX? Perhaps we can collab on a hybrid, si? I’m sure together we could give it a good run of “Best autoflower genetics”. No doubt!!!

Awaiting to hear from FEMALE SEEDS to enhance another project together like we did 3 yrs ago. With COVID mail restrictions, it’s a slow process. Most likely summer.

Finally Seed Law Label compliant (yay!)…a few messages back and forth to the Agric Dept, showing examples, getting seed labels approved, from their quite distinct format. Only a handful of state breeders, primarily med dispensaries, have even inquired, much less been approved. It’s a whole new (rec) world out there. It’ll be a “boon”- chaka-laca when there’s a local cannabis outdoor event selling wares, and now with Expo & website.

We’re ready!

4 Likes