Best auto flower genetics

Thats why im suggesting the seedstockers autos mix haha i just found a pic of one but cant send it. Plantshepard if you want to see shoot me a pm with an email or something. Anyone else is free too pm me too

1 Like

Regular autos exist too to make your own or you can reverse one for pollen. Im literally after a similar amount of autos but im turning 7 into many. But it just takes one round

3 Likes

Im really sorry for the spam and multiple messages but i want to share one more thing that i have learned.
When picking a strain you have to remember that the breeder had a specific set of nutes and a specific medium and a specific humidity and heat and even atmospheric pressure. Unless you can match those you will have a hard time of matching their yeilds and quality as is described on the packet. Take some seeds grow them out, make more seeds grow them out, make more seeds. They will essentially grow accustomed to your area and style and then do better in your area than anything else that you can spend money on. Of course prize genetics mixed in with yours can make them better but only to an extent. Its a plant not an iphone.

2 Likes

Maybe see if Sebring still has some of his carebears there regular autos I plan on making seeds with mine this summer

4 Likes

I was thinking about this the other day. Im making seeds under CFLs. Do you think that when i plant these outside or under a HID ill see negative effects?

I have had good results with White widow autos
Not a huge producer but very nice smoke
Super skunk auto is also worth a grow
White Moscow hmm had potential- but is a little temperamental in my experience
Tangiematic was pretty impressive- never made it to a smoke report unfortunately as the chickens took a liking to it - made for a delicious roast bird lol

1 Like

Doubt it, its just the plants getting used to light that takes time

1 Like

The best auto genetics are the ones you create and make yourself… imo

Also allows you to have plenty of seeds too…

8 Likes

You do need a good 20-30 seeds of one strain to start with so you can be a little picky but 100% behind that! @Mr.Sparkle

I’m struggling just a tad with only 5 seeds of each strain cause I don’t want too much mixed genetics.

2 Likes

then grow them out in a group, and pick the one you liek and make seeds, and or cross them to other plants you like :wink:

4 Likes

So Id like to create a cross of my own, but with some seeds I bought- so they are feminized. I wouldnt mind feminized offspring for now but I would like to try my hand at creating a strain of my own a little later.

Any advice on where to find good, regular autoflower seeds or pollen?

1 Like

Afterthought Autos are all regular. He makes some good stuff, I liked their Gas & Guns I just tested.

4 Likes

Hey man im trying to help connect people more with autos check out this thread and maybe make a post?
Theres a few of us who will have auto pollen soon.

4 Likes

Thanks guys, I’ll check it out

Huuuuuge holler and shout out to ReikoX. Appreciate you plugging us many times over on OG.
Helped NM craft the best state cannabis bill. Hiccups in getting it " growing" by April; proud that public input was out there, along with personal grows. We’re a mentor/ consultant to 4 cannabis producers that will be serving rural underserved areas.

On Strainly, will be publishing web site to coinside with the Lucky Leaf Expos ads: ABQ, Detroit, Jackson, Richmond, and Oklahoma City.

Hope you boys and girls all have the opportunity to grow afterthought autos. Globally known, locally grown!

May all your gardens prosper!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @aridbud, hope you stick around and participate. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

I grow primarily autoflowers. I’ll share my experiences.

-I’ve had mixed success with Sweet Seeds (some duds/mutant looking plants that did not grow well). They have some beautiful plants and unique terp profiles, but I’ve had so many larfy duds from SS over the years that I find them hard to recommend unless you find a winning strain.

-I’ve had mixed success with Humboldt Seeds (their autoflowers all seem to take 100+ days, which to me defeats part of the purpose of growing autoflowering plants.) Also, found their strains to provide a weak high.

-I’ve had varying success with FastBuds, but a consistency I’ve noticed is that their plants (perhaps just my luck of the strains) tend to have far less of a smell & taste than other genetics I’ve grown, with the same inputs.

-I’ve had excellent success with RocBud, cannot recommend the genetics enough.

-I’ve had excellent success with NightOwl, cannot recommend the genetics enough.

-I’ve had excellent success with Mephisto, cannot recommend the genetics enough.

I have heard from other trusted growers, but not grown first hand, that Gnome (formerly Mandalorian) Genetics are great as well.

4 Likes

Thanks @estab87 ! I bookmarked that post, so I can reference it next time I buy some autoflower beans!

1 Like

Hi @aridbud hope you have fun here. Plenty of us growing autos these days.

Anyone got any feedback on barneys farm autos? especially watermellon zkittles and glue gellato…i’m not big on most of barneys gear from the past decade or so but i’m told their recent autos are respectable

1 Like

You’re most welcome :slight_smile: happy to help.

1 Like