BeTheLights Indoor Grows in a 2x2 tent ( current grow Started 1/1/24 )

Hey man you say when Im ready to leave them behind for fancy stuff but I know theirs some keepers in here :smiley:

I PROMISE. dude , even if it takes me sending some beans for someone to ship me some good soil to grow in , I will get some damn plants grown this year and share with my friends :stuck_out_tongue: ( beans and flower )

The WMBK is praying !!!

good signs with that one. despite its size, when I checked the roots there was more than the bigger woodrose remedy @THCeed

1 Like

1/20 update.

Did some decorating for one pot. Kullu valley is sprouting more leaves
Wmbk looks alright in it’s improved home.

Cake fighters prolly won’t make it although one looks like it’s sprouting now :exploding_head:.

WMBK

Kullu Valley and alpean and Cake fighter

PPFD@ 5/25/50/75/100 Percent power.
Plus my little fan finally gets its pic taken lol
Pic of RH

This cake fighter looks promising. They didn’t look to hot coming out the soil

1 Like

Picture update 1/23/24.

Wmbk is still about the same size , maybe a thicker stem. Growth on all plants seems still a little slow. Humidity seems up at 50 percent the last I checked.

Kullu valley landrace is proving that landrace really is easier to grow lol. It’s about the same size as the woodrose remedy before it died.

Transplant has been iffy for me lately as it’s killed alot of my young plants recently so hoping for the best with Kullu. I sprayed the soil down nice and moist , and planted her loosely so the roots can spread out.

Alpean Gleaux is still really small, but I’m not noticing any signs of stress really so I’m letting it ride.

The cake fighter sprouted it’s second set of leaves.

Because I’m impatient and I recently found enough nice soil for two solo cups, I now have GTR f3 and Meatbreath x Sour Larry BX1 in paper towel

The pics got a little mixed up the first root pics are WMBK and the second one is kullu

I went ahead and repotted WMBK too.

2 Likes

I don’t even know what strain this is anymore lol.

But look, where are it’s leaves :sob::joy:?!

Theirs some evidence of nutrition burn OR deficiency on the wmbk and kullu so I’m just feeding gassed off tap for now until they bounce back or the condition worsens in which id boost the nutes

@RainToday @GrouchyOldMan @GEMI-CONNECT616 @FloydUjamie

4 Likes

:green_heart: I’m hoping some of my autos will produce for you even without good soil. They certainly grew in some sketchy stuff over here. I save the good stuff for other people’s seeds. :wink:
Seriously. There were large helpings of pine and fir bbq / smoker pellets in some of their mom’s grow bags, with only moderately aged chicken manure and other dicey choices.

Your decorative topper looks nice :slight_smile: I bury sticks in the bottom of my big pots to decompose.

1 Like

Now that is funny!

2 Likes

Yeah. The funniest part would have been if you could have seen my face & heard the words I said when I realized they weren’t hardwood pellets. :rofl:

I was fillling about fifteen 10 gallon grow bags, had all sorts of stuff dumped in, then several scoops of pellets, then more stuff on top. Alfalfa pellets too. Was trying to grow some wine caps and oyster mushrooms. Grabbed the wrong dang pellets. Added some hardwood too then along with the spawn. Turns out wine caps were happy to make do, oysters not so much. Though the wine cap spawn was in much better shape so not exactly a fair test.

2 Likes

@GrouchyOldMan here’s what I was talking about in PM haha

First zoomed pic is Kullu Landrace

Second is Either Cake Fighter or Alpean Gleaux

Third is the wmbk

Along with humidity I realized I’m likely nuking the plants at this age with 75 percent power so I dropped it back to 50… and if I still see signs of light stress I’ll dial it back more

( I’m also starting to think WMBK didn’t like the transplant as much as kullu , because the new growth is far much slower than kullu )

5 Likes

You’ll get there! :smiley: :v:

3 Likes

Dude I almost bet if I slap a humidifier in their ( I should be getting one soon )

They will explode with growth

3 Likes

@RainToday @GrouchyOldMan @blowdout2269 @darkillusion

Sorry for the tags I just like sharing with you guys :wink:

It’s hard to tell because I couldn’t grab a good picture but I think this might be a mutant. Remember recently the picture of the little seedling that didn’t have leaves , well she finally sprouted some !

8 Likes

That is fine anyone is more than welcome to tag me for anything.

3 Likes

This one haha is the previous pic when it didnt have leaves >>>>>>>>

1 Like

Awesome appreciate it :grin:

1 Like

You know on second thought it almost looks like something was gnawing on the fresh leaves TBH
. Time will tell. I love growing weed lol :laughing:

2 Likes

I agree! The double pairs of new leaves is like the growing tip got munched or damaged, but the “armpit” nodes of the seed leaves survived to send out new growth.
You are welcome to tag me, though it’s superfluous here, I’ve got your thread on “watching” so I get notifications already for it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Alright for sure noted.

Being in the deep south roaches are an issue down here. while not bad I do think its possible one got in and knawed on it for water or something

2 Likes

Oh I should ask you opinion, are my bigger girls old enough to top yet?

I think they are but at the same time their isnt enough space between the nodes yet because I was nuking them with 75 percent light not thinking about how strong that was lol.

1 Like