BeTheLights Indoor Grows in a 2x2 tent ( current grow Started 1/1/24 )

It actually wasnt bad at all to water :stuck_out_tongue:

This is because I threw a big chunk of quartz on top and watered the rock instead of bare soil :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Things are moving along here. A little worried bout the one cup in the back because because it fell over and I had to replant but I think it’ll bounce back , hoping to start seeing improvement on the wmbk. I have only been doing water., if it don’t show a healthier side by Friday I’ll start adding nutes

Once the new growth gets taller im going to top the kullu

Current RH : 76 F 59 % RH

In hindsight you can see the effects of low RH on the rate of growth it would seem. The big girls are one month old

Those leaves are huge for such a young seedling. Which those buggers didnt gnaw its leaves lol.

( I am on 12/12 cycle now, but if those younger plants need it I’ll supplement more )

5 Likes

@GrouchyOldMan @darkillusion @RainToday

Hey friends wassup.

I want to let the nodes space out more so I can top them but I’m not sure if I should lol.

So should I lower the light intensity for a little stretch or let them ride.

I will note , I switched to 12/12 because kullu is a long flower landrace. I want to see what happens if I try to finish her earlier with a shorter veg cycle .

WMBK looks rough but she’s still growing and putting on new leaves !

Lots of side growth is happening with both.

For sure a FIM

The new humidifier is sick. It’s been 60 percent RH since I got it . Average temps are 68-75

It’s decided I’m gonna drop the intensity back to 25 percent until I see a stretch , even 25 percent is giving them 180-300 PPFD

5 Likes

If you want some stretch, you wouldn’t necessarily need to lower the intensity.
Just increase the distance(if you can).

Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

I cant really do distance so intensity it is :C

3 Likes

I wouldn’t lower the light intensity after you switch to 12/12 @BeTheLight.

You may only slow the growth without adding much stretch.

The stretch takes lots of energy and the photon flood is where it’s coming from. I’d suggest cranking PPFD up into the 300 - 600 range and let the plant express itself naturally.

Nice work on the humidifier BTW, I bet your plants are lovin the RH boost.

Just my $0.02
-Grouchy

3 Likes

Fuck I missed :wink: @darkillusion eh, it sounds like a more rewarding path compared to topping

5 Likes

Always nice to see people enjoying my work. :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

Remember the little seedling that got gnawed on? It’s looking great despite what happened haha.

Rather uniform too which is neat

5 Likes

Nice roots on it, and a total cutie!

2 Likes

For sure Rain, the cutie looks like a mutant almost but i’m going to just go with it was the bugs that gnawed on it when it was young caused this look for now :stuck_out_tongue:

Ive found it REALLY helps these plants in solo cups to actually have a big enough hole at the bottom you can spray water into !!! , it makes the roots explodeeeee ( this cuties gonna get that treatment later today :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

I have a bunch of shelf brackets I can send you and if you around toronto canada within an hrs or so I will deliver and install !

3 Likes

aw mannnnnnnnnnn That sounds awesome. Im all the way in Georgia though

I can send then threw ups if you want send you additional and I will ship the bracket first thing in the morning if you can use them

1 Like

If the brackets are good for putting up shelves I could use those for sure bud.

Are you willing to ship them out though, that would be a little pricier than a stamp id imagine

Too many people have been very kind to me since I got here I believe in karma put out good get good back let me worry about this end send me your adress and they’ll be shipped out first thing

2 Likes

Sunday Feb 4th update.

Good afternoon OG, @Thetravler @darkillusion @blowdout2269 @GrouchyOldMan @Magu @RainToday ( lemme know if you set this topic to watching and I won’t tag anymore :rofl: )

I’m loving everything I’m seeing. Cutting back on nutes and adding the humidifier seemed to do wonders. The Alpean Gleaux , being an auto I believe, is already shooting some hairs off. I’ll let it ride but she’s what we call a stunted auto lmao rip. Maybe I’ll get a lil nug or two.

Kullu India Landrace ( the healthiest looking big plant ) is definitely living up to the description, which I’m seeing two things , the internodal spacing is actually greater than I once thought. And two the side branching is very true as she’s already shooting a bunch of side branches off !

WMBK my abuse plant I definitely FIMMed a little to hard on her , sorry @THCeed , she looks better than before , and is also shooting healthy side branches off. So my assumptions about too much nutes was definitely a good one and pure gassed off tap is treating them well. ( I will start updating in your thread once she gets bigger and recovers ) maybe im tripping but I get a feint gassy STENCH off the leaves I trimmed

The younger ones are still chugging along. I’m really stoked about the mutant looking one :grin:.

I’m up too 75 percent light now and typically sitting in the 60s for RH and 70s for temp

I’ll check ph the next watering

Question: My humidifier says to clean it every 3 days, but how often do you guys clean yours?

8 Likes

following along… :eyes: :eyes:

plants look great so far… Cannot wait to see the finished product.

Cheers

1 Like

Cheers ! I can follow yours too if you got stuff going on !

this photo right here… that looks proper as hell. are you using native soil? got my eye on this one…

2 Likes