BeTheLights Indoor Grows in a 2x2 tent ( current grow Started 1/1/24 )

Did your kullu like to sag a bunch around the time for lights off?

I know this is a good sign, Because she prays when shes waking up.

But it looks like overwater droop or heat stress XD .

Otherwise super healthy plant though , Again it might simply be shes drooping since nighttime is near :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s the plant sleeping :sleeping:. First time I saw it was 2017. I thought they were dying lol. I guess I’d never been around at the right time to see them looking like that.

2 Likes

Dude must be, scared me again just now LOL. Because they drooped ALOT between those pictures In the update and now.

good to know shes loving the light schedule then, cuz shes praying ready for lights on by time the timers up

2 Likes

I should say she’s anticipating sleep just before lights off.

2 Likes

most def. I should do a timelapse one of these days too see what she looks like

1 Like

Gack. So, guessing that means I’ve got to repot all of these already? :hushed: I was hoping I just had the light intensity too high. Turned down a bit twice now.

4 Likes

what upstate said made sense tbh the roots were wrapped like hell.

Also jeez, your roots make mine look like childs play LOL

3 Likes

Those are the woodrose x grapefruit. Both moms really wanted to be large plants, so I may be doomed. I just really wanted to do a comparison thing. :sob: :wink:
Grow a bunch of small ones, take the tops off to clone around node 8 & flower one set, pick the best to breed based on smoke test and run them again. But they have to stay small for that. Photoperiods are not my usual. Maybe I can root prune and up pot to pots just a little larger.

3 Likes

@RainToday yeah they need a transplant. Up pot into a quart or half gallon container and they won’t grow much more. It will take a week before they are even growing again. When the leaves sag next time, if you think of it, and you are curious like me, separate the first few saggy plants as they reveal themselves. It’s a theory of mine that males sag first and females a week or 10 days later.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see how the Aladdin s skunk turns out itching to drop mine. Got 2 as freebies from Khalifa with morrocan Belida purchase.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll give it a shot :slight_smile: now that you mention it I remember reading your theory before, but never had plants to test it on. Hope its right, because a couple of my favorites still look pretty good, would be nice if they were girls! Though I’m looking for a stud also. Hoping I have the patience for progeny evaluations. We’ll see. :laughing:

2 Likes

Aladdin is dead :sob::rofl: but I do have two more beans to try, Aladdin died when the shelf fell

2 Likes

His skunk looks really nice.
Those Beldia though…get into those for sure. So unique and a just pleasure to grow. Not always potent, but they’d love your weather.

1 Like

Damn shelf. Why shelf? Why? :cry:

1 Like

Smell updates !

Kullus stem smells like some damn orange rocket fuel. real nice orange notes after the initial punch in the face. ( not gonna lie It lingers. I still smell it even now )

Wreckage Master Bastard Kush has a good classic kush smell when rubbed, gassy.

Alpean Gleaux - Earth grape soda

cake fighter - kind of fuel

3 Likes

Update time !

more smell notes :

Kullu - like the most offensive orange ever. in a good way

Wreckage master - some offensive disesel notes , Kush. sweetness, lemon ,

5 Likes

Damn it man! That big one is growing fast ! :crazy_face:

1 Like

yEAH kullu land race is zooming !

2 Likes

Hey @BeTheLight . Go to the wiz mart thread. Wizdom is giving away seeds today.:grinning:

1 Like

Lolipopped two lowers to try and get them to grow more toward the light on Kullu.

I have also trimmed all the super small lowers on both girls to prepare for flower.

3 Likes