Bigj’s Refresher run

@JustANobody . I think we may be good. They have perked up a lot since I put them in the cloner. Seem happier all snuggly warm and humid :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I wonder if a dome would help them for a couple days.

I actually have the dome for it. It came separately and was like extra 50$ lol. Pop it on for a bit. Seeing the cuts standing up was a big plus :+1:

1 Like

I ordered another small tent. Another cheap one. I’m gonna squeeze it in somewhere , I think it will work a lot better for the cloner and I can I use the clone tent for rooted clones and seedlings. The new one is 30 inches wide 18 inches deep and 36 inches tall. Definitely need the extra height as I have my clone tent turned on its side to fit the cloner. lol.

@OnePassionateGrower @Franklin here is my journal. I’ve got a lot going on autos, photos , strain remake lol. Feel free to check it out make comments , give advise, ask advise :+1::+1::v:

@anonymous4289 this is my journal. Feel free to check it out my friend :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

@blowdout2269 scarlet grapes seems really happy to be here. :joy::rofl: cuz she is flying along.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I bet she’s laced up! :crazy_face:

1 Like

@JustANobody so far citrus clone perked up got some new root growth , cuttings all perked up both phenos , cereal clone not so much. Roots started to brown out and stalked started to swell and get mushy. So I cut her back redipped and try again.
Starting to see some roots on white widow and train wreck cuttings. All still perky and firm. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

That’s awesome! I hope you get at least 1 cereal one to root!

1 Like

Ok so this is interesting, # 1 white widow starting to get purple leaves and has some heavy purple veins down the stalks. :thinking::thinking: wonder what special qualities this one will hold.

4 Likes

Hopefully …they are nice and perky standing tall and leaves standing up.

1 Like

we have roots on train wreck and white widow , FPOG lime pheno clones has new root growth and doing good. Cereal clone had some issues during its extended stay with usps.roots started to brown and she started yellowing, so I cut her back and re dipped her and in with the other FPOG cuttings, hopefully see some root action soon.

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 :rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

1 Like

Dosi kush getting close

7 Likes

charlottes dementia
Arachnid pie
Dosi pluto cut

5 Likes

6 Likes

Scarlet grapes just flying along. 15 days old. Lol everything else doing ok. Tent autos need nutes they are due for some today along with the trough gonna need to bump them up a bit more , get everything ready for flower and a little reversal of white widow not sure on which one between 1&2. #1 kinda medium size has the heavy purple veins and new foliage turning a bit purple. Not much for smell yet. #2 is a beast largest of the 3 and she stinks. Skunky and kinda of fruit or sweet and maybe cheese . I’m leaning towards #2 , as far as train wreck goes. All 3 getting pollenated, I’m leaning towards 3 as my preferred choice , she has a little tighter nodes , and got a nice strong pungent skunk with hint of pine. 1&2 smell similar just a little stretchier :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

I bet they’ll be showing sex by the weekend, and flowering by next weekend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes