Bigj’s Refresher run

I got Snow Ryder x gambian x blueberry I’ll be firing up on the 4x4 side once those are done. Yea I kinda just dove into everything, photo auto crosses , I’m really looking forward to trying Perma frost.

1 Like

I can send you some other autos as well if you’d like. :slightly_smiling_face:
PM me if you want some more. :v:

2 Likes

I like I like. , gonna need something to refill these totes after current plants finish, might just make Perma frost, let the seeds cure up a bit and load the trough with autos and do a run before I finish Perma Dream.

2 Likes

I swear they grew since I added the nutes couple hours ago. Definitely perked up. Got the leaves praying to the light gods :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I’d have to say that I see a five hour difference aswell. :hushed:

1 Like

Crank ‘em out. I mixed a gallon of nutes regular strength 1 teaspoon a gallon of grow , cal mag and armor si. 1/2 teaspoon of myco +. Got my jug marked out into 4 quarts and split the gallon between the 4 totes going. Ease them in a bit

Purple jellato might get Evicted out of the tote and into a 1 gallon bubble bucket so I can run 3 emerald fire in the totes. Better comparison in equal environment :+1::v:

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 they are picking up steam. Got couple roots in the water. 11 days from pop

6 Likes

I’d say somethins cookin in there!

G2f, you watching these?

2 Likes

At this rate of growth I think I’m gonna have move them down to floor level and pull the shelf :joy::joy:. I’m pretty sure I can arrange all 6 totes on the floor level.

1 Like

LST them bitches flat! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:thinking: that’s a good idea. Might need to get some them fancy adjustable clips I been seeing :joy::rofl:

1 Like

And then there are these monsters need these clones to root so I can flip them and get to making some seeds , I got about a foot of adjustment on the lights before I gotta modify the hanger to get some more height :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

I’ll do you one better!

Binder clips bro!

2 Likes

Ok .i think I may remember seeing that done with those.

Works great on totes.
I know first hand. Maybe I can dog up a pic.

2 Likes

Clipped around the edge of tote and use the little squeeze ring to tie to and pull the branches down if I remember right. I haven’t done much training, mostly just the occasional pinch and twist when I remember lol. But haven’t done that since last outdoor over a year ago

2 Likes

No, clip to the rim of the tote. Then fold one handle up and the other one under(if you can).
From that anchor, I use plant tie wire up to my branches.

2 Likes

Ok. I get it. I’ll have to get some clips. I need to get some more air line , wanna get the pumps out of the tent

2 Likes

Yep. Didn’t use em much yet this run but here’s last run veg, with binder clips. Dead cheap. Plenty of sizes.
Stay up.
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes