Bigj’s Refresher run

Seems like it. Lol. Have to see how those emerald fire do , compared to scarlet grapes

3 Likes

Little bit of defoliation , and a little torture for widow and wreck

5 Likes

Supercropping? :thinking:

1 Like

Tops just folded over , mostly from me leaning over them. I have a habit of folding them over and given em a little pinch and twist occasionally :smiling_imp: I’m still not familiar with all the terminology yet :joy: not that the need any help :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

And if They get too close to the light I’ll snap em

2 Likes

I love it!

I tend to do the same. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

One of the pics in here looks just like yours, lol.

A good read if ya like. :wink:

5 Likes

We got some nice roots forming on train wreck and white widow clones. Fruity pebbles has little white bumps all over the stalks . Cereal clone that I had to cut back looks a little rough up top but looks like it will pop some new roots next day or so.

8 Likes

Scarlet grapes

Purple jellato

6 Likes

Dosi kush by @TestOfOath

10 Likes

@blowdout2269 I change scarlet up a bit , spun the totes and got 4 on a shelf. purple jellato has been lonely :pensive: so I moved her up. emerald fire hasn’t shown up yet .:joy::rofl:. I move the lower light up to give em some more light. Total 140 watts on them now lol. Growing pretty good and fast. :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

Dosi kush by @TestOfOath getting close been putting in some weight buds have doubled in diameter in the last week.

10 Likes

Charlotte dementia from @repins12

7 Likes

Arachnid pie by @repins12

7 Likes

Dosi pluto cut by @TestOfOath

6 Likes

Front row 3 train wreck. I’m liking #2 ( center ) not that you can tell .:joy::rofl: she’s a monster and has nice structure getting thick and she stinks dank skunky. #1 kinda lanky #3 is descent structured a little smaller nice plant but doesn’t stink like 2 :grin:
Rear row 3 white widow , again I’m liking #2 for widow , another beast that’s thick , stout branches lots of nodes and she stinks , bit skunky and cheesy #3 is a runt and #1 kinda spindly don’t smell like 2. :laughing:
Blue Dream will be next. All seeds were purchased through nirvana

7 Likes

Damn, they’re raging compared to the Jellato.
Shere they all germinated at the same time?

The EFOG…shit. now you got me wondering if I ever even sent them! Lol, can you remind me of this conversation?

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 Post 146-148 this thread. Lol.

1 Like

All seeds were put down at same time , I did @THCeed hot water trick and in 8 hrs scarlet popped, the purple gelato took 24hrs and only one of 10 seeds popped of purple jellato. Seed bank seeds that i been having germination issues with. More than one strain. So I’ve been leaning more towards og seeds. lol

4 Likes

This pic you can kinda see the seperation between the plants
All 3 white widow

10 Likes