Bigj’s Refresher run

All 3 train wreck.

11 Likes

Middle pick of individual plants is #2 on both widow and train wreck. Both thick beast and 31-32 inches tall 47ish days old :+1::+1::v:

:hushed:
Busted

Lol, I did say that!
Guess it never made it to my personal to-do list then. My bad homie. :grimacing:
I’ll get on that tonight!:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Cuz it ain’t in my “sents” list either. :laughing:

It’s all good brother. I like to harass people from time to time. @chronix also mentioned sending some more autos my way.:grin:. I have a crazy good memory for as much as I smoke. :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

I’m currently tending to some plants. If I suddenly go dark, its cuz I talked myself into upotting some stuff tonight. :rofl:

1 Like

Shit, now you making me wanna doubecheck and see if @chronix ever got his letter. :thinking:

2 Likes

I just got done setting up new clone tent. Little smaller width little longer and more height than the one I been using

new clone tent. More height and fits on top of the dresser without the foam board , take up less room and I don’t have 6 inches of foam board overhang on dresser 18 deep 30 wide and 36 tall.

7 Likes

Give me your Wally tent!

1 Like

Brah…
You know I’m in need of a tent.
I just dnt know if I’d trust the super cheap ones for pollination projects.

2 Likes

Ok.
I think I’ve talked myself into this thing…

I’LL BB.

1 Like

This one seems decent, honestly seems a little nicer than my gorilla tent. Paid 45$ on Amazon , I hope to use the gorilla clone for seedlings.

2 Likes

We will find out here soon how good these cheap tents are. Materials seem nice. Gonna be some pollen flying soon as I flip and reverse #2 white widow . Go Get them babies up potted :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 getting ready to flip to flower and reverse white widow and im getting some ideas on these scarlet grapes. What’s your thoughts on a couple fast photos. Like maybe scarlet grapes x white widow(photo fem) maybe call her scarlets web… lol. Maybe some scarlet grapes x Perma frost (photo fem) for scarlets frosted grapes :thinking:. Maybe Perma Dream( photo fem) x scarlet grapes for scarlets dreamy grapes , :drooling_face::+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Ideas are great! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I wish I had a good memory, I blame it on the edibles. :laughing:
Honestly, I’ve got your addy here, but I can’t remember if I sent out anything yet, so I will send out another for ya. :rofl: :upside_down_face:

If it was the Scarlet and I think the Emerald Fire, then yes I got it.
If it was something else then no I didn’t get it.

3 Likes

I appreciate it brother…You sent me some snow Ryder Gambian blueberry about a month back to run. . Gonna be my next run in my main tent area , dosi kush is close and the other 3 only week or so behind , . Trying to keep this tent full of og strains, :+1::+1::v:

I squeezed in the gorilla tent and set it up with the feebie bloomspect Took some moving around. Got most of the room back together :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Scarlet grapes seems to like the new arrangement with the extra light. Purple jellato perked up and not so sad now that she has some room mates :joy::rofl: pic of my usb fans. Low speed they circulate just enough to keep the ladies doing a little wiggle dance :joy::rofl: save a few bucks on power. :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes