Bigj’s Refresher run

Your back with a vengeance!

2 Likes

Your envelope is ready and will hit the mail box on Monday. :+1:

1 Like

Yes I am … 100 % rooting on train wreck and white widow clones. Lime pheno FPOG has roots and cereal pheno FPOG will have roots next day or so. , new tent for the cloner. My original gorilla clone tent for seedlings and clones when they come out of the cloner. Got the big tent running autos and photos In The troughs , I figured out I can squeeze 4 totes on a shelf instead of 3 so now I’m looking to maybe get 2 more totes and load up the bottom shelf , I got things set up nice and everything flows together environment is good plants are thriving . Just putting them down . It’s killing me not to start
More seeds :joy::rofl::+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Sweet. Thank you. Gotta keep this tent rolling with og autos :grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

@BIGJ is this the arcata cut of trainwreck by any chance?
After starting to many seeds the last two seasons and losing them, that impulse is in check

@Emeraldgreen I don’t think so it came from nirvana . I ordered all 3 strains for Perma Dream at same time from them. Train wreck , white widow and blue dream

1 Like

Hope you surpass your expectations with your recreation!

1 Like

Ok… so I did a thing…. I want these OG autos I’m growing to have a better environment so I got another new medic grow light. So @blowdout2269 get ready for scarlet to go crazy I’m pulling the divider out. I have a medic grow fold 8 760 watt full spectrum high ppfd light ordered,covers 5x5 flower and veg, should work nice in a 4x5 tent. damn sales and it was time to upgrade this last phlizon 281b led . :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Oh boy. Whatchu keep that 760 at?
Like 30-35"?

So far widow and wreck #2 plants are really nice , big bushy beast with some really nice stink to them. Widow is skunky sweet cheesy. Wreck is skunky dank hint of pine. , should make a nice Perma frost. I’ll be passing some beans out… you will definitely be on my list my friend you have helped me out alot with advice since I’ve been around :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

Not sure yet , the other medic grow light I have is 880 watts with the uv/ir bars running and I’m at 80% and about this far away :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

This is what I just ordered for the tent autos , scarlet grapes and hopefully some emerald fires new sun :sunny: :joy::rofl:

1 Like

This is the light I already have and running on the troughs

2 Likes

Healthy looking girls! I’m glad I was able to be of assistance to you. Made me feel good knowing I helped

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate it.

1 Like

@JustANobody lime pheno cuts have roots and cereal not far behind they have starter bumps

8 Likes

And here we have train wreck and white widow 2 cuts of each pheno 12 total for 12 rooted :grin::grin::grin:

10 Likes

You mentioned the arcata cut. And trolling around last night found it at the clone conservatory, I’m tempted to get one maybe make some seeds :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

I’d be curious to see how different the cut is to what you bought. My genetic wants are vast :joy::joy::joy::crazy_face:

I’d read through this thread a bit before you order from them…

Seems like the only positive reviews are from new accounts, with lots of complaints about fakes, bugs, and HPLVD.

4 Likes