Bigj’s Refresher run

That sounds awful thank you for letting me know

2 Likes

:weary::weary::weary: I only been home 45 min and now I gotta turn around and go back in. Damn snow !! Didn’t get much but enough to make things icey. Gotta go salt … I may be back on later. If not everyone have a good night :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

And then there were 3. Dosi kush got the chop tonight.

11 Likes

Dosi kush. She is pretty frosty, very sticky and the buds are like rocks. Definitely denser than Dosi walker lol. She smells sweet. Kinda like cotton candy and honey dew melons. . Can’t wait to try her out

2 Likes

Welcome to my life!
I share your pain.
I swear I don’t sleep this time of year, lol

1 Like

Scarlet grapes … 2 seem to be in overdrive… couple little miss I can’t drive 55… :joy::rofl:. The smaller one is more on pace with purple jellato.

5 Likes

It’s been mine for 5 years. Started as a shoveler, next season was in a 3500 Duramax with a front plow. Got my cdl that spring and been in a big truck with a belly plow since , got a newer truck 2 yrs ago. 08 international work star max force, got 63k on it , 11ft belly plow, stainless vbox. I like it , I’ve spent up to 18 hrs in it straight :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I push with front-end loaders.
14-16’ boxes on all of our machines.

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 I was in the skid steer after my truck route up till this year. , 8 foot snow push. Got tired of it beating me up. :joy::rofl:We have 28 kubota tractors with boss plows and either back drags or erskin snow blowers on the backs. We have a loader in one property and a backhoe also on another they have either 12’s or 14’s pushes on them. , we have a lot of snow equipment we service higher end properties mostly condos and some apartments

2 Likes

My contracts consist most of apartments, town homes, and small biz.
We do have some of the other guys handle in town though. Your strip malls/big box stores kinda thin.
I can do that shit. Pushing straight across a parking lot for hours on end puts me to sleep.
I need that real finicky stuff. The kinda stuff that keeps ya on your toes. That shit keeps me awake! Lol

4 Likes

Yep, skid steer was doing touch up and clearing driveways, got boring quick. I’d rather be in my truck. I got 3 properties 2 descent size and one is massive , I like when we get some heavy snow. Comfy clothes music jamming Putting my beast to work lol

2 Likes

Clean up day, pulled all pants In tent , cleaned buckets changed water in the buckets, sprayed down tent with hypochlorous acid and wiped it down. Took down the divider moved totes to floor area added one of my old big lights (300 watt) for a total of 750 total watts for now till the new light comes in. Cleaned up around the trough topped everything off and checked ph. Tomorrow I desperately need to transplant wreck and widow clones. Roots damn near 12 inches long, don’t think solo cups will work might have to get some 1 gallon pots and probably some coco and make them mothers or at least one of each till I figure out what’s what lol

3 Likes

10 Likes

Snow couple days ago and now 40* and pouring concrete :thinking:

3 Likes

These ladies are out of control. So I’m gonna do things a bit different, I don’t want to contaminate any other plants with sts and make the bud unusable they are too big for that. Lol. ,so I’m just gonna flower them out .then I will be able to try each plant and make a better decision on what I want for choice cross. I have 2 clones of every plant. And I’ll grow the clones out in individual pots and reverse a tested and chosen white widow and do as planned hit all 3 train wreck and other 2 white widow :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Scarlet grapes seems to be liking the extra light. Dosi pluto , arachnid pie and charlotte’s dementia doing pretty good little more yellow than I like. Leaves are perky and standing up buds still grow and getting fatter…Dosi pluto has some red and orange In the leaves. See how they do with the water change :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

@blowdout2269 I’ve been looking at @AppalachianBiscuits scarlet grape grow and they look heavy sativa , is that a scarlet trait ? Because mine look more indica :thinking:

3 Likes

I would for sure call mine sativa-ie. Since seed.

:thinking: Them buckets of water you got your plants in. Have I not seen your tent before? Maybe I’m high.

3 Likes

@AppalachianBiscuits I’m not sure :thinking:. This is my journal feel free to check it out. I’m a hydro guy and always trying new stuff lol. I made bubble totes out of some 3 gallons. I’ve got 4 -5 , 5gal bubble buckets and an old school nft trough system

2 Likes

Oh and 4-1gallon bubblers I made. Lol

2 Likes