Bigj’s Refresher run

I was preparing to blame my hydro on skinny leaves or stretching. But yours is hydro too, like the exact same kind :rofl: that’s a pretty apples to apples comparison

3 Likes

The small. Totes are scarlet grapes. Bottom 3. The top tote is purple jellato The 3 5gal buckets have Dosi Pluto by @TestOfOath and I also have charlotte dementia and arachnid pie by @repins12

3 Likes

Seems like a totally different plant.

!

7 Likes

It does I wonder if I have the grape leaner might need to get @Going2fast ti take a look. Lol

1 Like

I’d be jealous of that. I’d love a grape

1 Like

These are the 3 I started

6 Likes

The consistency of yours all indica mine both sativa is wild.
Are they selfed? What seeds am I growing :joy:

3 Likes

@AppalachianBiscuits Mine came from @blowdout2269 ,im curious now. I had seen the title scarlet grapes in buckets and was like cool got a grow to compare to… But no comparison :rofl::joy: like apples and oranges. Both fruits but nothing alike :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

They’re the second filial generation seeds.
I’d expect many different phenotypes at this point.
I know of two for sure.
:wink:

2 Likes

Well both parents were fire so I can guarantee she’ll put you in orbit. Most of the first gen were sativa leaning but scarlet sunset has Erie sunset as a parent so the stubby indica is possible. The branches are covered from bottom to top and really sturdy. image_160837 image_160836

8 Likes

lol … I totally get that there will be variations , it was just weird how @AppalachianBiscuits managed to get 2 sativa leaners and I managed to germinate 3 indica leaners. :joy::rofl:. Early day today and lights on. Have to go check things out

3 Likes

That does look fire. So far they like these 3 gal dwc totes about 25 days from pop​:+1::+1::v:

My next guess is gonna be…
His are green buds, and yours purple. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’d be good with purple buds​:grin::grin:. 25 days old probably another week or so till they start budding and they are squat and thick.

These came today. The wife likes Hawaiian Punch strain so I found them , bubba kush , and purple runtz peaked my interest jealousy (Sherbert bx1 x gelato 41). was a freebie :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Kinda intrigued by this jealousy strain, sherbert bx1 x gelato 41.

1 Like

Scarlet grapes and purple jellato. Up front and Dosi pluto cut , arachnid pie , charlottes dementia in the back 5 gal

5 Likes

Early delivery for a change from usps. Annunaki and seeds for me

Hooked up my order. I ordered cream soda and huckleberry soda and this is what came

5 Likes

Clones transplanted all 6 widow and 6 wreck. And one FPOG lime from @JustANobody so far , the other 2 lime cuts and dry cereal cuts need more time. Unfortunately the cereal clone didn’t make it. 5 out of 6 I’m happy :smiley: thank you brother … she is in the center widow left wreck on right. All got trimmed and cleaned up watered in and fed. :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Playin in the dirt too, aye?

1 Like