Bigj’s Refresher run

@blowdout2269 , 2 EFOG floating, didn’t get a chance to drop em last night. Smoked a Dosi kush doobie and kushed out :joy::rofl:.

11 Likes

@chronix as soon as these 3 bucket finish up , I’m popping your autos. Snow Ryder x Gambian x blueberry :grin::+1::v:

1 Like

You should be getting another envelope soon from me as well. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

@chronix Sweet thank you . I’m liking og autos. Been way better to me than seed banks lately. Purple jellato is one of 10 seeds that popped and made it. So far I’m 100% on og autos :grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

I kinda like the square structure on this scarlet grapes

15 Likes

Cleaned up and re arranged the tent ,eliminated 1 power strip , rerouted wiring, eliminated a timer … cleaned up the 3 bucket ladies. Trimmed out the dead and damaged leaves. Found couple dead leaves on charlottes dementia with the start of some wpm so they will get a hypochlorous treatment tonight and the temp/humidity sensor relocated to center of the tent and close to the canopy for better humidity readings … resetting timers , figuring out how to set spectrum x internal timer so I can get widow and wreck flowering . FPOG will be getting transplanted into coco pots and put into clone tent.

6 Likes

5 Likes

@JustANobody you ever seen pink roots ? FPOG lime

12 Likes

That’s wild. @jaws have you ever seen this?

2 Likes

Both of the lime pheno cuts , the dry cereal are white , transplanted them about 20 minutes ago. All 3 lime both cuts and clone made it. Dry cereal the cuts made it. The clone did not.

6 Likes

Dry cereal are a little angry. Need regular nutes instead of just the clonex :laughing:

Lime pheno. Needing some regular nutes also. But doing pretty good

5 Likes

Maxibloom turns mine pink, but not really like that. I’d want to spray it with H2O2, but I really like H2O2.

2 Likes

Only thing I’ve put in besides water is clonex clone and seedlings solution lol. Only ones to do it

1 Like

Your back with a bang @BIGJ !!!
Hard to keep up all of a sudden

3 Likes

This is just wild. :hushed:

2 Likes

I’m kinda blown away. They are the Only 2 to do that. All others were white roots. Only the 2 fruity pebbles lime pheno lol

4 Likes

Emerald Fire OG … 3 hours ago they were just barely cracked floating and then into the paper towel, at this rate probably go into rapid rooters tomorrow and into totes in another day or 2.

7 Likes

@BeTheLight here is my journal my friend. Lots of hydro going in and recently added coco feel free to check it out :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

How long are you letting the clones go for? Or you’re just waiting for space? The roots look so crazy, like you could’ve transplanted so much sooner.

Mostly waiting for space and I’m finding the better the roots in the cloner the faster they take off :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes