Bigj’s Refresher run

FPOG F3 I photo regs from @medmanbrand

10 Likes

Hey dudes, what’s this?

5 Likes

Half of the wreck and widow clones moved to auto tent , autos cruising along , monkey slapz photo starting to pick up size

And this Hawaiian Punch photo is turning into a beast. Taking cuts in a little bit

12 Likes

@blowdout2269 my trough system is empty and after I finish rearranging I’m running scarlet and emerald again along with a few from @Going2fast

4 Likes

That is Hawaiian Punch photo fem . She is a beast and I’m taking a few cuts tonight 2 post up 643 is better pic

3 Likes

Nice!

Someone will be enjoying some stem rubs soon!

1 Like

4 cuts of Hawaiian Punch in the cloner

11 Likes

What light source are you using now? Medicgrow?

1 Like

@taylor Yes. Spectrum x 880 and I have the fold 8 in my main tent, cloner tent has a king led 100 watt. And the 2x4 tent has 2 spider farmer sf600
:v:

Smokable bud of widow. Pretty good she got some potency, little bit fruity little bit hashy with slight earthiness. I like it :+1:

11 Likes

My brother in law sends me this pic, he is still off work and hasn’t started back up for the season .

I find out just before I was leaving work we got tomorrow off paid . Woohoo. Got my waders and poles loaded up. Bout an hour and 15 min run down to the spot. First cast is 7:30 am . gonna go get me some walleye

12 Likes

Little bit of white widow tonight. Finally a descent bud dry enough to smoke :grin::grin::v:

8 Likes

Few grow room pics. Tomorrow I’m gonna mix up some sts and get widow ready to be reversed and get Perma frost rolling, gave em a few days after I changed out lights and separated them , I adjusted the water schedule . I’ll have to get another reservoir to use for flowering

16 Likes

My Easter weekend :v:

14 Likes

Looks like a great time! :smiley:

1 Like

It was. First time out for walleye this year,I’ve been working too much. So I’m a little behind. It was nice, relaxing, exciting and a lot of walking lol ( 30 miles in 3 days ). Can’t wait to get back out again. Got a new pole coming and looking forward to breaking it in :grin::v:

5 Likes

Doing the deed. White widow in process of reversal sts applied :v:

14 Likes

@Kami This is my journal feel free to look, comment, post, whatever you like my friend✌️

3 Likes

thank you pulling up a chair to check out your grow . nice last post I’m planning on making so STS soon as well.

2 Likes

1 pheno of Pinot noir x galaxy auto fem brain by @SubzeroIceKold

14 Likes