Bigj’s Refresher run

#2 pheno of Pinot noir x galaxy brain by @SubzeroIceKold

10 Likes

Wow not sure how that first pic description came out so bold ,looks cool. white widow strikes again :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Most recent pics. Did some clean up on the tent ladies

10 Likes

Woah that is wicked looking dude. Thank you for growing this. The terps on mine are skunky grapefruit. I’m not sure if I’ll keep the galactic grapes name anymore as the phenols are all over the place.

I’ve got Iced N Baked x Galaxy Brain going and that one will be dank as hell for an auto….

Got too much going on

7 Likes

https://m.shortstack.page/2MlV3t?sre=gqAGq8Hq6ol30

Seedsman 420 giveaway!! Get signed up :v:

3 Likes

I’m getting sour skunky pine , maybe some mango or possibly grapefruit , find out more when she is ready to smoke :v:

3 Likes

@Rhino_buddy red pop is definitely ready to come out of cloner :joy::rofl:. She has just been doing so good I wanted her to get nice and strong . She will go in half gal pot with coco.

8 Likes

Hawaiian Punch popping some roots. , other cuttings looking good perky and green

5 Likes

2x 4 with widow and wreck waiting on widow #2 to pop some sacs

3 Likes

4x5 tent main and second batch of widow and wreck , and both phenos 3 sowah and 2 other pheno FPOG one still stuck in reveg single leafs the other popped some new shoots with reg leaves

9 Likes

FPOG F3 seedlings perking up and greening up. Up the nutrient strength a bit one seedling far right lower I think is a goner never popped true leaves and starting to chang color the one to the left of it is layed over but still growing , was a bit of a runt. All that survive will stay until I can figure out what’s what :v:

9 Likes

Wow. This thread is super cool. Your system is super cool. I can’t believe I missed this one for so long.

4 Likes

@Indicana_Jones Thank you my friend, I’m trying lol. With any luck you may see some tissue culture in the near future :grin: I’ve been studying up and working on a crude still air box to get things rolling, so things should get even more interesting :v:

7 Likes

Would a sand blasting cabinet work?

3 Likes

@IKEA22 Actually that would probably work well. :v:

4 Likes

Nice. I’m along for this ride from here on out my man.

2 Likes

Nice work on the red pop cut. Mine is probably halfway through flower and is sickly sweet smelling. You’re gonna love it. I need to get some more cuts to you. The blue dream is nearly ready to take more and that NL is good to go. I’ll pack em up tonight. Promise. 🫶🏼

6 Likes

Sweet. Thank you @Rhino_buddy :v:. Looking forward to the blue dream for Perma Dream… I just ordered another small cheap tent 2x2 , gonna use it to keep reversed ladies for a couple weeks until it’s time to join the others. Lol. :v:

3 Likes

Hell yeah buddy! Can’t wait to see your work with them. Got em packed and ready, but the mailman came 2 hours earlier than usual. Must be a new sub. I’m headed to town today though so I’ll drop them off at the box. Might not depart until tomorrow still, but it’ll be in their hands today.

I need to pick up a small tent for breeding purposes. Suggestions?

1 Like

I don’t spend a lot of money on tents anymore. I have a gorilla clone tent I paid 120$ for and after a year it’s falling apart. I’ve been finding descent tents on Amazon. My 4x5 was 120 and descent tent.(coolgrows) The 2x4 is an ipower I paid like 53$. The newest I ordered is an atour was like 51$. Should have it tomorrow. How big you looking to get ?

1 Like