Bigj’s Refresher run

@chronix snow Ryder x Gambian x blueberry
She smells sweet candy and piney at the moment . Gotta look her over should be getting close.

11 Likes

Awesome! They turned out to be big plants! Do you know how many days they have been alive since seedling?
Thanks for growing them and sharing the pics with me. :smiley:
I just germinated some of my auto seed crosses to throw outdoors this year. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

2 Likes

@chronix Jan 29th I dropped them for soak Feb 1st. 3 of 4 broke surface , I’m gonna look at them with the scope see what trichs look like get better idea where they are at. I had dropped 4- 2 were males

5 Likes

It’s bubblegum. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

New project. This one is a side project with my boss. Family of his wanted a new back yard. lol

War zone started. Lol. 26x30 paver patio with fire pit and then lots of landscaping and possibly a water feature :grin:
coming along.

9 Likes

Both phenos of Pinot noir x galaxy brain by @SubzeroIceKold. These ladies have a mixed berry chem smell with a hint of skunk. Looking forward to trying them out. Probably come down next couple days. :+1::+1::v:

13 Likes

Snow Ryder x Gambian x blueberry by @chronix They are still going. Had a few clear wanted to give a few more days and see if anything changes. She smell amazing. Blueberries and fuel. Like a blueberry high octave gas and diesel blend :rofl::joy:. Can’t wait :+1::+1::v:

9 Likes

I get the skunk on one of mine, did you happen to get any of the Sour Grape Skittles pheno ?

That would almost describe the berry smell with a chem background. That is the first pic. Shorter plant really frosty darker color with some purple and red. Second lighter color is more chem with slight berry

1 Like

I have like 20 crosses dude. Out of all of them I’m going to say this is my favorite. The terps are unique for an autoflower…the plant is…lowkey ugly lmao

But the terps are insane…I can work with that. None of my other crosses blended well….

2 Likes

It’s an interesting easy auto to grow. I’ll definitely grow it again. I do like the smell it’s kind of intoxicating smell it and like damn that smells good and do it again. just keep on smelling it. :joy::rofl:.

1 Like

Right lower corner. Yellow looking and darker one below it @SubzeroIceKold are you my friend. Top left corner 2 yellow looking plants are you @chronix
Left lower corner green bush is monkey slaps , center green taller bush is Hawaiian Punch … tip right corner couple clones of train wreck and white widow that didn’t fit under the side area. lol
The plants are light green but for whatever reason look yellow in pics from a distance :v:

10 Likes

Excellent job!
I really wish I could smell them. :laughing: :smiley:

1 Like

She grows like a boss too

1 Like

Extra wreck and widow. Sowah pebbles and other pheno of FPOG . Couple Hawaiian Punch clones and red pop clone

5 Likes

Perma frost crew :v:

3 Likes

I’m excited to see what you think of the Sowah Pebbles.

2 Likes

Clones clones clones !!! Getting it done :crazy_face::crazy_face:. Last pic is blue dream @Rhino_buddy . She rooted fast. NL5 should be next . Indiana looks a little rough. But we will see :v:

11 Likes

I’m gonna transplant one into a bubble bucket and put it with the Hawaiian Punch and monkey slapz . the sowah and other pheno have been lolly popped and bare about 10 inches up the stalks. The lower growth was insane and all twisted. They are doing much better now . The other pheno was stuck In reveg forever single leaves , one switched about a week ago and is cruising and the other is just starting to switch . I’ll get a couple pics

2 Other pheno.
3 sowah pebbles

6 Likes

I love the color. Reminds me of the original Galaxy Brain from N.O.

Can’t wait to let mine finish…it seems all of my crosses with that strain have been overpowered by zam tropical lime and some mostly grapefruit …really brings sweetness or sourness it’s amazing.

My sour graoe skittles pheno literally makes my mouth water of how sour it is. Never smelled anything like it

2 Likes