Bigj’s Refresher run

No. Not very happy about it. But scarlet grapes is cruising right along.

3 Likes

Yeah, the germination rate seems really high all around for the Scarlet Grapes. Even though many of the beans are quite small.

1 Like

@blowdout2269 The genetics in general seem strong. Popped quick and took right off. Gonna need to give some big girl nutes before too long. Right now they only have clonex clone/seedling. What characteristics pop up for scarlet leaner?

5 Likes

Hey @Going2fast, you watched these in DWC before? :thinking:

2 Likes

IMG_1116

Hey brother, little update on scarlet grapes. They are not as light green as they look. The light lightens them up a bit. Getting ready to give them first dose of regular nutes. So get ready for them to take off. :joy::rofl:.
Scrolling back to see when I popped them. 10 days . I love hydro !!! :grin::grin:

6 Likes

8 Likes

You’ll definitely know when they put their running shoes on! I’ve been wanting to try them in DWC also.

@blowdout2269 any them autos you want to try dwc… send them my way :joy::rofl:. I’ll try them for ya. :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I got some more you can try. :wink:

2 Likes

Anytime you’re ready​:joy::rofl:. I’ll make room. And I do have 2 empty bubble totes next to lonely purple jellato :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Emerald Fire OG F5’s otw! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Woohoo. Thank you. That’s Perfect, I’ve been kinda eyeing those. I heard them mentioned before a while back seems like back before I took a break from growing. Then I just recently been seeing them again. I work a lot and we are getting into the crazy hours because of the winter weather, so I miss alot and takes me a few to get caught back up. :rofl:.

3 Likes

Ok so if anyone needs any covers for there grow systems I have a buddy who made the covers for mine. He is looking for a few people to test them out before they go to market. So if anyone is interested pm me and I can pass on the contact email. Thank you og.

the centered puck is centered on the cover it looks offset because of the angle pic was taken. Lol :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

I shoulda just sent em with the Scarlet Grapes!
I didn’t know you were so eager to get some hydro autos going, lol. That’s fricken cool. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah man, I might have to be up at 3am to plow snow. It’s just that time of year! :cold_face:
Hours are gonna be weird.

3 Likes

So is that the cover to…what?
Are these for light blocking or insulation?
:thinking:

1 Like

Block the light out of unused slots in my trough system. I have 4 inch access holes for the drain tubes and the the 3 incc net pot slots. Will all 3 troughs I have 18 slots for plants but because it’s small and close spacing so I go every other slot , my system was discontinued and was using solo cups to plug unused slots

1 Like

Oh yeah, sounds familiar. I think I seen that.

1 Like

I always grow a few auto every photo grow. But because I took such a long break I got a lot of empty jars to fill and it’s been a long break and I missed it. Last good indoor grow I had 68 plants in my room. 43 in solo cups I started for family that grow. 9 in the trough 12 -5 gal bubble buckets and 4-1gal bubble buckets , 6 were autos. lol.

I’ve got some auto from @chronix im gonna run on the 4x4 side when these are done. Keep that tent full :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I wanna run a bucha @chronix stuff also. I actually planned to go to full autos and do some of that.
Then got a wild hair up my ass and went with a SOG-style 12/12 photo grow.
:laughing:

2 Likes