BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

@MoBilly you can let those veg a bit longer. They did not stretch as much as I thought they would. I.e. if you flipped at two feet, you might get a three and a half foot plant. My next go, I’m going to let her veg until about three feet tall. See how beautiful the plant gets, really big and how the nugs look. It’s an awesome cultivar, that’s for sure.

1 Like

I have a confession…
I kept four of those clones (2 tall, 2short). Since the “rules” changed on me it doesn’t matter if all my plants are clones so yeah. I have four. I wasn’t going to show pics of the fourth one. You understand I’m sure. lol
Their new “rule” is six under 14" and six over 14". So I just flipped the two that are ~14". I’m curious how much I will get out of them. There’s also the fact that those ISS are taking so much room I’m afraid of running out of light coverage.
I still have one tall and one short that I will be vegging longer so knowing that they don’t stretch much is a good thing. I’ll let them get bigger before they go in the flower room.

4 Likes

Amazing. That rock-hard bud is the most common pheno. And foxtailing isnt such a big deal imo. Just doesnt bust the same, but still delicious. I’ve even enjoyed a wash or 2 from Buddhas Cane.

Might have some shatter still here somewhere lol

4 Likes

I was gifted a portable washing machine to make bubble hash with. When I figger out how to use it correctly I may try to make some with part of this harvest. I don’t even know how to start. Use dried flower??? Freeze some of my harvest when it is still fresh and use it green? Mikey no know.

4 Likes

@ReikoX to the rescue!

1 Like

I prefer the fresh frozen hash myself. Here are a couple links to get you started.

7 Likes

Yee-haw. Got some reading to do.
@Oldjoints explained it to me when he handed me the keys to the washing machine. But to be honest, he had me totally ripped at that time. But this, yeah will get me going good thanks, bud!

4 Likes

Word! You have ant questions, tag me and I’ll be happy to help. :+1:

5 Likes

I’m glad someone stepped up to help you out there cuz. I only used that machine one time lol it was just too much workout for us , so gave it to @Oldjoints who gave it to you. We went back to dry-ice hash method, that’s where we feel the most comfortable. lol

6 Likes

If you manage to read that shit I posted you could become a hash making champion. It’s the diary of a hash making madman!

6 Likes

That’s what I’ve heard. I’m reading some now.

4 Likes

I don’t think I mentioned that I have three baby clones of the Island Sweet Skunk. Two of those will be used to attempt to make some female seeds. So stay tuned. They are just starts now but already rooted and in some soil. The third one will be for me some fresh smoke. Just cuz I figure I will be out by then.

5 Likes

I just recently asked Johnny if he had any fem pollen that I might use to dust a branch of my ISS with. Those girls are so loaded I could spare several branches to make seeds. I am very partial to fem seeds. No luck BTW.
I will, most likely, have some fem Frankenstein to do some. Yay! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah cuz, I had just used up the last of any pollen the week before you asked lol
But you’ve got some more coming along it seems, so all good then

Oh and BTW lol I was hoping to get this fem pollen also, that way i was planning on hitting the ISS, ICC, SW I got from Mike

3 Likes

We had already grew out an ISS clone we got from @Oldjoints It didn’t get the attention it should’ve and so didn’t give up a lot. But what it did give was very nice smoke, worthy of crossing with Frankie lol

4 Likes

Yep. I’ll be doing just that. lol
I do have some DBHP pollen… :thinking: I’m getting carried away with the seed making. Nobody told me it was addictive. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@BigMike55 lol you saw what I did with them cutting you gave me. The treatment couldn’t have been much more ‘casual’… but they’re all doing good so far and I’m already potting some of em into bigger pots

Speaking of cuttings @BigMike55, how’s them Frankie babies I gave to ya doing?

2 Likes

No roots yet. But they are all still green. That’s a good sign.

2 Likes

That ISS is freakin great. :beers:

2 Likes

Looking good @BigMike55 , when was the last time they had a dose of BPP? You treating them so good they don’t want stop flowering now that is some growing skills​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes