BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Cheers bro :sunglasses:

To be fair, i have switched from liquid nutes to salts and currently in the process of dialling in the ppms…
Sorry for intrupting the thread bro @BigMike55

14 Likes

You are always welcome here. No apologies necessary. Everyone can say and do what they like in this room. No religion or politics, but everything else is fair game.

8 Likes

Well then:

2 Likes

Hahaha, I used to put that on the computer when my kids were little.

1 Like

Ah, Man…a Brother can’t even do a a Lil “Sole Savin’” OR “Pol-Low-Tickin’” around here!!! What a “Party Pooper”, so I’m gonna get back in my corner and chill!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: That’s right, I don’t deal in SOULS!!

8 Likes

Here are the Buddhas Cane after being up potted. They are definitely getting big.

These are three baby Tangie plants just breaking ground.

30 Likes

I grew some Crocketts Farm Tangie last year, it had a great citrus smell but the flavor just never came through…….
Only got one word for the Buddha’s Cane……… GORGEOUS!!!

8 Likes

That’s what these are. Crockett’s Tangie that I got from Sebring a couple years ago. I hope I get ‘the smell’ . Basically why I popped them. Never tried Tangie smoke. Never smelled a plant that smelled like tangerines. Or citrus, for that matter.

6 Likes

Yes those Buddha’s Cane girls are a special kind of purty, that’s a fact.

3 Likes

I grew those out and it was a citrus nasal wonderland with a sweetish smoke. I find it highly functional so it was a fav daytime smoke.

2 Likes

Are you saying the Buddha’s Cane smells citrus???maybe I should hope for a nice male in the Tangie to cross the BC with.
Thinking out loud.

5 Likes

That doesn’t sound bad at all Mike. Everything is looking stellar, especially that BC.
:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Thanks my brother. Hope you’re doing well.

2 Likes

I was talkin’ aboot the Tangie. Come Nov I can tell you in the BC i’m growing out for next years outdoors smells of citrus or not :rofl:

2 Likes

OH yeah, I’m doing fine. Just working away, getting it done a little at a time. At least it’s cooled off considerably lately.

5 Likes

Welp! It’s Sunday. That means my babies will get their next Veg treatment of Bud Buster Pro this evening at lights out. Those Buddha’s Cane plants are growing so well, I may put them in flower next week some time. I want to flower them in this new tent with the new SP3000 light all the way to harvest. The problem being, if I don’t put these girls into flower fairly soon I may run out of headspace. I never ran this strain before and don’t really know what to expect in the stretch.

8 Likes

As I recall, mine doubled in size. I don’t consider that a lot of stretch.

3 Likes

No. Not really. These are already ~2 ft tall. I figure I need 18 inches minimum for the light, and the space between light and canopy. With a 72" tall tent. So I have ~30 left to play with , without doing any super cropping or anything.

3 Likes

Hey brother. Here’s a pic of my Bloody Monster.

That is a male flower on the best looking plant in the room!
:angry:
Or am I mistaken?

11 Likes

Sure looks male to me but I’ve also been wrong in the past .

3 Likes