BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

The all look beautiful to me.

3 Likes

Nice job brother……. Looookin goooood!

2 Likes

Thank you my friends.
I think this is what partially keeps me going and growing. I like showing my plants. Specially if they are looking good. And I like it when I folks like what they see. Guilty pleasure.

3 Likes

Here are those Skywalkers that were to yellow,
Found the problem and greened them up:

And a few ISS:

Thanks bro!!!

18 Likes

Glad you got those rascals to turn around. They look great. Thanks for running them.
I knew if anyone could do those justice, it would be you.

4 Likes

Showoff. :stuck_out_tongue:
Nice show though so we’ll let you get away with it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But, in my defense, I usually show my failures as well.

Unless it’s THAT bad. Hehe.

7 Likes

Those BC Girls looking lush BigMike! They sure can fill up a 2x4 quick.

4 Likes

Nice work @BigMike55 !! Thise Buddha Cane look alot like the cheesexufs18 I grew, soft looking edges. What beautiful plants! Love the structure if the Buddha. That Skywalker is the stuff of wet dreams pal! :heart_eyes:

That @MarsHydro set up is doing you well!!

Keep on keepin’ on pal!!

7 Likes

Thanks for saying so my friend. I do make a valiant effort.

3 Likes

My Buddhas Cane are going nuts. Dont know if its genetics. The new light or the Bud Buster Pro, but these plants are getting huge fastly.

Even the wonky one has lost its wonk. These are incredible plants. @ShitSeeds

26 Likes

This is the big tent. The big plant in the back is a fine example of SkyWalker.

Everything in this tent is from clones except in the beer cups. Those are Crocketts Tangie from seed. They are under the Mars Hydro FCE4800. .

19 Likes

YES

:rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

I vote for a combination of all that cuz! Looking damn nice too!

6 Likes

Thanks for saying so, my brother. Means a lot, coming from you.

3 Likes

I might suggest a larger part genetics then the rest.

…but they tell me I’m biased.

4 Likes

Definitely curious to see how you make out with these. I have some Crockett’s Tangie and the Tangie I’ve had in the past has been awesome mellow daytime smoke. No doubt you’ll grow the hell out of it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

lol ok, but I’ll say this. Even plants with ‘so-so’ genetics flourish using the BBP! And if the plant’s genetics are great, with BBP, they really show off!
I posted pics of some so-so autos that were only supposed to get 3’-4’, after using BBP the whole life. Them things got to over 6’ and a couple were 6&1/2’ lol

5 Likes

Good equipment and ingredients always brings out the best of people’s work, so I totally agree with you brother. While dusting my shoulders off haha

4 Likes

P.S. You’re crushing it @BigMike55
Equipment and genetics be damned!!! :laughing:

7 Likes