BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Very, very healthy looking plants Mike!

3 Likes

Thanks guys.
I think I will take some cuttings, wait a week, give her one more blast of BBP and wait a couple days, put them into flower cycle. This is when we will really see if this new SP3000 is as good in the 2x4 tent as it appears to be. Iā€™m really really liking it so far. Seems perfectly matched to the 2x4.

6 Likes

Do you play jungle sounds in the background?

Let me assist:

7 Likes

those look awesome bro :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

4 Likes

I think you are going to need a taller tent. lol
Looking absolutely stellar my brother!

6 Likes

Iā€™m glad iā€™m not the only one that finds this with the C.Tang.

Agreed. Even if you just do 1-2 applications instead of Bobā€™s detailed instructions for a run youā€™ll notice a differenceā€¦ and often a BIG one at that!

@JohnnyPotseed , do you recall how many weeks did the BBP tack onto the Autos?

If I do, itā€™s more like this:

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

7 Likes

@Pigeonman

If that doesnā€™t get the pants moving in the morning, I donā€™t know what will!

1 Like

Well Tangie anyway. I havenā€™t tried Crockettā€™s version (unless the dispo I used to get it from dropped the name).

2 Likes

Well i was bored today and built myself an 8 station Bubble Cloner. Im trying all my Buddhas Cane cuttings in there.

Im assuming if theres bubbles on the sides thats good enuff yes?

18 Likes

Very nice man! I wanna see them in about five days. :slight_smile: please. :v:

4 Likes

Yes indeed. I show most everything grow related.
I think these girls need to go into flower. What do you think @MoBilly ? If i flip right now, there will be about two feet that they can grow. That will be will the light topped out and about a foot or so to the canopy. Short tent. That the only thing i dont like about it. Its just me. You know i like to grow big juicy plants.

18 Likes

I would if it were me. I love the bigguns too. lol But you canā€™t make the tent taller. :laughing:

5 Likes

Just worried about that tall one. When I flip, they will get really tall really quick. Iā€™m really liking how these girls are growing. I guess itā€™s settled then.
Tomorrow will be day 1 of flower cycle. Yeehawww.
Maybe put the tall one back close to the end so it will have three sides to lean on instead of just two. I want to get them where they are going to live from now on, I donā€™t really like jostling them around, specially after the stretch.

4 Likes

I think thatā€™s a great call.

4 Likes

I think even if I flip now, they are still gonna get beasts.
You should see my Skywalker, talking about beasts. She is turning monstrous. I have been using BBP on her and she is growing out of her clothes. I love it.

5 Likes

OH yeah! Beastie girls!
Iā€™m really liking the way my SW is doing. She wonā€™t be a beast (possibly) but she is going to produce well enough for me. Iā€™m banking on it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The one I have in my 4x4 tent is taking up a good third to a half of the floor space. Lots of budsites. I think this clone is from the same batch of clones you got.

2 Likes

If it is then brother, you are one hell of a lot better grower than I. Not surprising really. lol
Mine was about 1 1/2 ā€™ tall when I flipped. I could see that if I let her go she would take up half the room by how she was spreading out. Of course I did top the crap out of her when she was developing. She has tons of bud sites though because of that. Sheā€™s going to be a bush for sure.

2 Likes

Good, brother. I hope she performs for you.
Mine is still in veg. Soon to be in flower tho. I need to put some mother plants in my shed tent and itā€™s still a bit too hot out there maybe next week or two. I can put those out the and put my other 4x4 in flower with the Skywalker, two ISS clones, two Ice Cream Cake clones. Iā€™m going to try to make some crosses of those girls with Frankenstein pollen, donated to me by a good buddy.

3 Likes

Glad to do it brother. That little pollen run got me back up and growing. It was needed.

2 Likes