BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Gorilla Grow Tent Lite Line 4′ x 4′ x 6′ 7″ plus another 12-inch extension :peace_symbol:
Buy Gorilla Grow Tent Lite Line 4′ x 4′ — LED Grow Lights Depot

3 Likes

Those are nice.
This one is the new Mars Hydro 2 X 4 X 72. It was a contest gift. I frickin’ love the tent. Perfect if you want to run a couple medium sized plants. Up to three. For big plants, I think two would fill this tent up wall to wall and treetop tall. I’m running three in there and as you can see, the branches are already scraping the walls. Haven’t even stretched them yet.

6 Likes

ya I bought one for my blackbird, uva 30 and infinity gear

2 Likes

I agree :100:. With BBP it makes a big difference. @SensiBowl it does work. I promise you.

4 Likes

I gave my babies their first BBP treatment yesterday, 1ml/4oz. They sure looked happy this morning.

4 Likes

O Yea. The uptake is incredible .

2 Likes

I gave my girls a treatment of BBP last night and put the girls to bed. Today is the first day of flower for the Buddha’s Cane. The stretch has begun.

4 Likes

5 Likes

TO BE ‘THE MAN’, YOU GOTTA BEAT ‘THE MAN’!
Rick is a Bad motorscooter.

5 Likes

I always assume I’ll get 30% more height from the flower flip, and start thinning her out soon too. Make sure she has room for air flow between those stems.

How is the smell? Pungent fruit farm is coming soon lol

3 Likes

Helll yea!! The man. He was in shape. Tuff guy. I know it’s not real but he was good at it!

3 Likes

Here is my view this morning. I was dicking around again when LITFA is in order and broke of the tip of this one yesterday.

Hell even Ms Wonky has straightened out.

I walk by and cant help commenting to myself how beautiful these plants are.
I usually thin out about the second week in flower. Just my method. These are in flower cycle 2 days.

20 Likes

LITFA

you did not follow the intructions on the bottle did you!!! Bad boy, lol!

3 Likes

Nope!
Just thought I would wing it. I could a left it alone, but NOooopooo! I had to stick my worthless paws in there.
Lol

5 Likes

When i do LITFA i actually LITFA…was hard at first, now my MAIN METHOD!!!

6 Likes

Must… do… things…

We all have that problem haha

5 Likes

Y’know? I’m standing here looking at how well these girls are growing. I may hafta place one of these plants in with Gwendolyn (Skywalker). And let the other two spread their legs a bit. Just hafta keep an eye all on it. But they sure got huge fast.

5 Likes

I was noticing earlier how bushy and healthy those girls are! I would definately give them more space if I could! They will love it

2 Likes

Yeah i was wanting to run three plants in the 2x4 tent. Looks like two plants is going to be it. Maybe if a person doesnt veg as long as i like may get three in there.

4 Likes

Forgot to show Ms. Gwendolyn
What a beast.

22 Likes