BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

jezuz look at the ass on Ms. Gwen :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I think you need a bigger grow space !

4 Likes

Yup! For a clone, she is one outstanding plant.

And I love her.

5 Likes

I heard that was how the Swamp Thing was created. That’s sick man.

4 Likes

I know its only been two days since last pic but i need to post in here these girls. Stretching nicely

Even Ms. Wonky has straightened out and is now a beautiful plant.

I must say. This MarsHydro SP3000 light is incredible. As nice as those plants are looking, i have just yesterday increased the volume to 50%. At about 20 inches from the canopy.

22 Likes

You have a knack for understatements brother! She’s going to be an absolute beast!

3 Likes

My new cloner appears to be working. Have not seen roots yet but the cuttings still look nice. I did lose one but the rest look good.

4 Likes

So i went ahead and split the plants today. I cut the 2X4 tent down to two plants. Both Buddhas Cane.

Then i put the tallest Buddahs Cane in with Gwendolyn (Skywalker) and an Island Sweet Skunk clone and a Ice Cream Cake clone. They are now going into flower cycle starting tonight.

Everything else is going in the shed tent staying in veg for a while.

Maybe.
Istill have these.

And these Tangie babies.

16 Likes

I’m just going to say it. That BC is pretty much perfect.
I’m stoked!

1 Like

Muchas Gracias mi Amigo!

1 Like

I have a stupid question.
I made myself a bubble cloner and it appears to be ok but it has been running four days the color is still nice. I had one go bad out of eight. How long should it take to start showing some root? Should I have added clones to the water? This is my first try with a bubble cloner, so I’m kinda lost.

2 Likes

I, normally, see roots starting around day five to eight but I’ve just had a small amount of experience to draw on.

2 Likes

Ive been using a bubble cloner for a long time. I use straight tap water.
There are variables that can come into play. Strain, health of cut etc. I usually see roots start by 10 days give or take. make sure your bubbles are spraying all your clones as equally as possible. if one isn’t getting enough spray … not good.

3 Likes

Looks like the clone you lost was on the outside corner. Maybe not enough bubble spray there. :thinking:

1 Like

The cuttings of Frankenstein were showing nubs at five or six days but yeah most that I have run in my cloner (I did a bunch just practicing) showed signs after 8 days.

2 Likes

I never worry about how long. It always happens. and Ive never lost one in the cloner.

I think I am too fixated on that. I keep all kinds of records about timing, nutes…

1 Like

Not me, just winging it. Lol

That would drive me knutts.

1 Like

I like trying different things. Ill remember what works… most of the time. Lol

1 Like