BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Floyd says it straight, one thing I would like to add is the temp of the water. A pump will add heat and make the water above optimum conditions. If you don’t mind a little extra work just put some water in a plastic bottle about 3/4 full and freeze it and once frozen put in the water in your cloner. I usually have 3-4 bottles frozen so I can keep my water cooled. And yes 10 days is about right!

3 Likes

Lol I’m like grandma cooking from scratch with it all. A little of this, pinch of that… fuck too much. Oh well maybe next run I’ll do it right haha.

1 Like

The air pump on mine and Mikes I believe is outside. I have a heat mat under mine.

1 Like

Outside is great but why a heat mat?

Keeps the water temp where I want it. Room its in can be 64 in the summer because of AC in the basement.

Reading what you guys are saying makes me wonder if my wife was right. She said the roots I saw were probably just pieces of where I scraped the sides. :thinking:
My eyesight sucks. Next time I’ll use a magnifying glass.

1 Like

If it works for you that’s all that matters. Personally I like mine at a cooler temp, but that’s just me.

1 Like

Keeps it at 76 degrees.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that at all.
Good temp!

2 Likes

I try to keep mine at about 70 degrees, has worked best for me. Different strokes……

3 Likes

Like you said, whatever works for you. :smiley:

4 Likes

I always do my cloning indoors. I figger if the temp is comfortable for me, it should be comfy for my plants.

3 Likes

plants, like you and me, like cool water to drink. Warm water slows things down time-wise. I have chillers because I was running 68 & 124 clone rigs, but the water bottles work also. I used those when I was just running 12-24 clone rigs.
The warm water helps bacteria growth, slowing the rooting process and/or even killing the cuttings

9 Likes

Edited, was meant to be a PM.

1 Like

I think these are some spectacular plants. My goodness they are growing fast.

Bet you cant tell which was the wonky one. Haha.

23 Likes

Looking fantastic brother.

3 Likes

Thanks Doug. @ShitSeeds produced some nice gear. Hopefully the smoke will be as outstanding as the plants are.

6 Likes

What wonky one? Lol
Looking good Mike!

6 Likes

I see the wonky one!
He is behind the camera…….

7 Likes

Yea tent full of beauties there.

3 Likes