BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Thanks for stopping by to see my girls. Hang around. The flower cycle started just 5 days ago.

5 Likes

That BC is going to take over your 2x4. LOL

3 Likes

Your plants are looking great . Hope you don’t run short on room.

3 Likes

Garden looks fantastic @BigMike55, can’t wait to see some buds.

2 Likes

They sure do look :eyes: beautiful my friend

Very happy and healthy.

This is going to be an epic run

Paps

3 Likes

You guys are probly getting tired of me bragging on these girls i am just way impressed and want to share my enthusiasm.

She aint so wonky any more.

Tomorrow will be the seventh day in flower cycle.

19 Likes

Nope, not at all.

5 Likes

I second @Floyd definately not tired of it. Can’t get enough of it!

3 Likes

:+1: :arrow_double_up:
I am here for the cannaporon!

6 Likes

Yaeh ya big show off, just kidding. Your plants always look awesome.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Not a bit in this world bro. :slight_smile: That’s part of the fun actually. Joy is spreading given the chance. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice and fat.

3 Likes

Thanks for coming by brother @Hemp Hope you’re liking the show.

2 Likes

Hell yea you know it. Love the new tent. I’m hoping for a nice show but you got it going on this round. Lol.
Nice pictures all the way around. @BigMike55
Nice and thick. New stuff is fun. The light is nice and bright.

3 Likes

The tent is really nice, but the true star of this show, I think, is the Mars Hydro SP3000 light. Fir this size tent, I can’t see where it could be improved. I am still just a little above 50% and the girls are very happy.

6 Likes

The 3000 is sweet. I looked at those lights before. Was worried about different things. Being here I know that they stand behind their products. Going through 3rd party people don’t care.
I’m still happy with the cheap light I have in the one 4 x4. Nothing great but at the end it does nice on the finish. I hope to be able to grow soon after this one. I looked into your state. I have been there several times. I think the cold will keep me going.
Maine is the Wild West right now. I would love to open my own store or idk. Lol

4 Likes

Bed time.
One Love!!!

3 Likes

Goodnight brother @Hemp .

3 Likes

Oh yeah… SPREAD THOSE LEAVES BITCHES!!! GET NICE AND STICKY FOR DADDY!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Always enjoy coming by to see you making Buddhas Cane look real sexy! Great job brother!!

6 Likes