BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Thanks bruddah. I do try to make a showing.
But honestly, I’m just growing out YOUR beautiful babies.

4 Likes

So. Since @ShitSeeds was interesred.
Here what i see this morning.
I did apply BBP last night at lights out @BudBusterPro

Heres the tall version in a different tent. She is in with Ms. Gwendolyn and she is pretty much taking over the other half of a 4 X 4 tent. Incredible growth. under the Mars Hydro FCE4800.

And Ms Gwendolyn is growing good too.

19 Likes

Dang brother! That grow is amazing! Every one of them are looking just as healthy as they could possibly be.
:clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5:

6 Likes

They are really enjoying life right now. That’s a fact.
The combination of great genetics, great light, and fairly decent care is really making these plants happy.

7 Likes

Tagging @Mrgreenthumb for the show.

Those girls fat and happy. How long before going to flower?

1 Like

Thanks. I put them into flower cycle exactly 7 days ago. So in a couple days they oughta start looking like young buds.

3 Likes

Oh ok just catching up on your show…got in here just in time for the action of :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I must say. These may be the prettiest plants I have ever grown. I can’t stop staring at them.

5 Likes

I usually post new pics at least every two days unless I see something either brag worthy or scorn worthy. Glad to have you here.

5 Likes

Isn’t that just the greatest feeling! lol
I know exactly what you mean. When you have to get up and go stand and just look. You can’t wipe the smile off your kisser. :rofl:
Love that feeling.

6 Likes

Mike, they definitely have that ‘LOOK’
It’s a lot of fun…if you look at the many pictures of BBP treated plants, they all display that color and growth habit.

The increased metabolic efficiency is evident throughout the life cycle. After a couple applications lockout potential drops significantly. During late veg/early flower all you need to do is watch those lower fan leaves…if you start losing color, they’re telling you to increase your nuets…it’s more the rule than the exception to see increased nutrient demand…but meeting that demand will pay dividends with bud yields!

Looking good, keep up the good work!!!

7 Likes

Damn cuz! lol you have every right to be proud there! Just downright lovely plants!

5 Likes

Scripture here!

2 Likes

And god said let there be green and there was green………

4 Likes

New pics today. Nice growth on the girls.

26 Likes

Damn them plants look healthy and growing fast. Filling that tent up

3 Likes

Heres the big tent. In front is ISS clone and the tall Buddhas Cane.
In back is Skywalker from clone and an Ice Cream Cake from clone.

27 Likes

Nice…be real interested to see how that ice cream cake turns out…the Skywalker should be some fire . All looking healthy and happy

4 Likes

Looks like they have some stretching to do before hitting the net

2 Likes