BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

They are beauties! You’re in for a real treat! Just wait till you see the firework show as they finish up! They show off very well!

3 Likes

That’s actually what drew me to this strain. The look of her a couple weeks before flower. I hope the smoke is special as well. So far I’m very pleased at her performance and the performance of this @MarsHydro SP3000 light kit.

8 Likes

I’m glad I separated the plants. Two large plants is all I would attempt in the 2X4 tent. 3 if they are smaller. I vegged for about 5 weeks and took the biggest plant out, and look at that tent now. Pretty full. And the big plant is in the big tent with Gwendolyn Skywalker, and there’s not much extra room in that tent either. Girls are growing good.

8 Likes

Man, they are looking choice! You got me dreaming Mike. Very nice dreams about my own girls. lol
:thinking:

5 Likes

Even my wife, who neither grows, partakes or is remotely interested in my cannabis…
She told me this morning. I think those are probably the prettiest plants I have seen you grow. That made me grin.

9 Likes

Wait till she see them in full flower.

7 Likes

I’m not going to use a net this time. It’s just in the because I never removed it last grow. I have an adjustable SCROG net that I would normally use. This one would be secondary to support the colas.
The stems on these girls are really thick. I don’t think they will need support.

7 Likes

Heres todays pics. The girls are starting to show some flowers.

30 Likes

And the 4 X 4 tent.

Heres that Buddhas Cane tall version.

That beast right here is Gwendolyn. Just put in flower a few days back. I love this plant. Skywalker she is.

That one is a Ice Cream Cake from clone.

34 Likes

They Are!!! :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

When I grow up I wanna grow like Mike!

10 Likes

Dam, they look healthy. Don’t even see any tip burn. :smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

That how I have mine rigged up too

6 Likes

So i take it you guys are liking the show then? Hehe. They really are good plants. Thanks. Kudos keep me trying hard.

11 Likes

Hell, Mo, if you aint growed up by now, theres no hope. Mise well stay a young’un.

4 Likes

You and me bolth…

Let the games begin in the first tent…

The 4x4 is a jungle …wow. my favorite is that ice cream cake or the Skywalker, I don’t know can’t make my mind

4 Likes

Its “Let The Games Begin” on both tents now. Both are in flower cycle. Just about a week apart due to some shitheads indecisions. (That would be me)

6 Likes

As you can see by my thermometer, it’s 80 degrees in the tent. I have my house thermostat at 74. So the SP3000 light is raising the temps 6 degrees. This with the volume knob at about 65%. Not too bad for heat gain.

18 Likes

They look so healthy! They sure love your care and attention and that light! Killin it, as always!

3 Likes

I am amazed by these leds, not having to fight the heat of a hps is so helpful, would rather have the problem of adding some heat than having so much heat and can’t cool the room sufficiently

8 Likes