BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Beauties brother!

3 Likes

Are those BC babies picking up any steam?
I up potted three the other day and they look gorgeous.

1 Like

They have indeed. :slight_smile: Most are standing up on their own and have good color. Iā€™ll post a pic after I get done milking @BigMike55

1 Like

Good deal. I assume you wonā€™t be needing any more then?

1 Like

Havenā€™t gotten back in yet. Just letting my hands rest. lol I got a late start today.
But, anyway, yes. Iā€™ll be fine with these girls. Iā€™m going to have to make a decision which two to grow out even.

1 Like

I have 4 or 5 rooted cuttings of Buddhaā€™s Cane left after up potting. And a few non rooted ones.
I also have about ten bucks burning a hole in my pocket. Any of my frequent visitors from US care to run some clones. Only enuff money for two so, only if you are really ready for a couple clones. Sorry outside US. Customs ainā€™t ready for prime time.

8 Likes

Mighty Mike!
Very OG of you!

2 Likes

Be back in about 30min

Here they are. Looks like I should have five to choose from.

What say you?

14 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing after 8 days in the mail system. Theyā€™re standing up. Thatā€™s a good sign.

8 Likes

Iā€™m hoping for two good solid girls, one tall and one short. Hereā€™s hoping my friend. Thanks again for the gift of these. As I said, when I read about this strain, it checked every box on my list of needs.

2 Likes

Those clones look amazingly well, wow. Shows they where really healthy when they got packaged up. Canā€™t wait to see how they perform

2 Likes

OH yeah @Mrgreenthumb me and Mike had all but wrote them off as a waste of good cuttings. Iā€™m more than a little happy they made it and are bouncing back.

3 Likes

Not sure how I missed this thread, but I read the whole thing, took quite a while. :laughing:
I will be here watching :slightly_smiling_face: :v: :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome. You got here in time to watch the flower show. Hope you like it so far.

6 Likes

I donā€™t like itā€¦I love it! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Great job! Iā€™ve been having a hard time keeping up with all the threads Iā€™m interested in, but Iā€™m caught up here.
Beautiful plants and updates!

3 Likes

Appreciatcha Em. Im still learning every day. I think I may have the basics down. Cannabis Cultivation 101. One of these days I will get good at it.

5 Likes

So its been three days with no pics. Heres the new view.

23 Likes

Canā€™t get over how healthy those plants areā€¦very nice bud development. Thanks for the update @BigMike55

5 Likes