BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Got to agree, they look great!

5 Likes

Outstanding grow. Mike is making me jealous again!

5 Likes

Beautiful work my friend absolutely beautiful

3 Likes

Thanks my friends.
They say these Buddhas Cane in flower are spectacular. Cant wait for the fireworks.

8 Likes

I can attest to that.

6 Likes

Well i forgot to show off my 4x4 tent.
Right front
Buddhas Cane. The tall one.

Gwendolyn the Skywalker.

26 Likes

that Buddha’s cane is one large plant, love it. Skywalker is kicking some butt also. All them girls are coming along great

1 Like

Yeah, I’m pretty happy with this grow so far.

2 Likes

And who wouldn’t be? lol

Also, have you heard anything about your brother-in-law?

1 Like

How is your brother in law doing? Just read your post about that

2 Likes

That is funny. Peace.
Bed time.

Just got off the phone with sister about 5 mins ago. Successful surgery. He will be in ICU for a couple days. Quad bypass.

12 Likes

Good news brother.

2 Likes

Glad to hear. :+1:

1 Like

Nice healthy plants, can’t wait to see frost on them, lol the good kind👍🏻

2 Likes

Here we go. 15 days into flower cycle. Stretching nicely. These girls need a little thinning out. Not much light penetration. What do you think?

26 Likes

Looking good man. Maybe some light defoliation as you mentioned. I do find the Mars bar lights have good penetration.

9 Likes

Hey @BigMike55, how’s your Tangie coming along? I got one female out of 3. I have the branch of the grapex I dusted drying 3 seeds fell out and they look nice dark and mature.

2 Likes

My Tangies plants are looking pretty nice. I will take pic later and put it on my other thread. Not showing sex yet. But I have up potted into 2 gal pots already. Those three are vegging with my three Buddha’s Cane clones.

4 Likes

looking really good brother, you got those foxfarm nutes dialed in tight :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: :fire:

4 Likes