BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Heres my other tent. Under @MarsHydro FC E4800

Gwendolyn Skywalker

Ice Cream Cake

Island Sweet Skunk. She was stretching too much and i had to flop a few branches.

20 Likes

Where? All I see are plants.:thinking:

18 Likes

Wait… that was a tent??? I thought that was a Columbian jungle and I was in the wrong grow show…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

interesting look what showed up today… Can’t thank you enough @BigMike55
78e6f1145c2d9fcf24e8fa82d36add708f426fd5_2_375x500 1c83313dc7cb55fb519704de347effba4de7dc2c_2_375x500 a5c2030cb4dad1e986d4a0465f7021c2fe0dabe0_2_375x500

22 Likes

Dayummm! Looks like the PO is upping their game.
Glad they made it.

8 Likes

Leaves look a tad wonky. But i believe they will be ok. Specially those two rooted ones.

3 Likes

They got a bit squashed but not bad, should bounce right back. Got them under a dome for a bit… so happy to be back at it again been a long time coming

8 Likes

Nice send job, cuts look good. @BigMike55 paper towels damp or dry ? I use plastic test tubes now , but same procedure as you, bag n dvd case , works a treat huh!

4 Likes

I send them in a moist paper towel then inside a plastic sammich bag then in a dvd case and then in a bubble envelope size ‘0’ from walmart. Yes seems to work very well.

9 Likes

I do same cept i use plastic test tubes with tops. Have hole in top, cuts n moist towels into the tube, through the hole, leaf free . Into ziplock, then DVD …works great as you know . Test tube keeps stems safer i have found

3 Likes

Cuts are in excellent shape, @BigMike55 packaging is top notch.

2 Likes

Good deal brother. Dont let them go to waste. Those, as you know, come from some quality plants.

4 Likes

Will do @BigMike55 , hope i can them as well as yours. But that is a very high bar

3 Likes

Be sure and post some pics. Or better yet, start a new Grow Log and invite me!

3 Likes

right on man :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: :fire:

2 Likes

they have I had a first class make it from Oregon to VA in 2 days

2 Likes

I will be getting one up, right now thou is a super busy time in the middle of a whole house reno, kitchen starts in a just over a week. I have to remove the old kitchen, get electrical done and drywall. Doing it myself so gonna be busy.

2 Likes

very nice / cool image.

1 Like

Tag me in when you start a journal on those please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do @MoBilly ,

1 Like