BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

18 days in flower.

The other tent

29 Likes

Heard from @repins12 a while ago. His clones have landed, as well. So everyone I sent cuttings and clones to have received them. Mikey is happy.

5 Likes

So is MoBilly. :slight_smile:
I have roots on three of the five living clones. Out of seven, I have five that have made it so far. I have little doubt that I’ll plant that short BC that was rooted already and I have one tall one that has three solid growing roots. It looks to me like those will be my two.

6 Likes

Hey bro. Are yours still acting like they wanna live?

3 Likes

Ha ha. Good timing. lol

3 Likes

I really enjoy growing these. So pretty. Always makes me smile when I go in there. That tall one is a monster. Garantee if I took the two smallest plants out of that tent and only left Gwendolyn and this tall BC, one would still think the tent is full. Branches out big both of them.

4 Likes

I will have to keep that in mind. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I only topped her the one time when I was going to try to run three in this 2X4 tent. So she would have 4 main colas.
She had a mind of her own. I’m getting the mains plus a hundred more from side branching. And she is up to my nipples already. Keep that in mind too. I’m not kidding. This rascal would fill up a 4x4 tent if I let it. Easily.

7 Likes

I topped and then tried to fim the four main branches. I have branches and branches and branches! That BBP will make them go knutts and I’ll have bushes four foot wide and five foot tall. Just you watch! lol
I plan to let these veg a good amount of time before flipping.

6 Likes

I believe mine were five weeks from breaking ground that I flipped them. And you see the biggness so far. That’s a guestimate tho. Because I usually don’t log my vegging time. And really only use flower time as a guideline, if that. I usually say about 8 weeks from flip. Give or take a few weeks.

8 Likes

I have seen the tubes before. Like the ones for roses or flowers. I have seen growers root them in the tubes.

2 Likes

I flipped from seed at 3 weeks. Got some almost 6 ft tall. I really surprised that they’re that tall. I do wish I would have topped.
Looks great Mike.
I got a story to tell you. You were talking about the drone the other day. I worked with this old guy the boss lady would catch him peeing. He said one day she was wanting to see what he was doing so he turned around and took it out. He said he shook it a couple times. He lives rent free after that.

4 Likes

Hahaha.
If that was me, she would have doubled my rent. Hehe.

6 Likes

Believe it or not. That was funny. I needed a laugh.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Here we go again. These Buddahs Cane are incredible plants. And they are really liking the @MarsHydro lights.

30 Likes

They sure do look good.

5 Likes

Thank you sir. I do try hard to create beautiful plants.

6 Likes

They couldn’t ask for better care. I love seeing strong, healthy plants.
:eye: :eye:

5 Likes

Thanks bruddah

3 Likes