BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

they do look really good, nice growing man :sunglasses: :fire: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Your efforts in that arena are obvious cuz! They look delicious! I gotta feeling that you’re going to get some serious yield lol

8 Likes

I can’t seem to get my shitty phone to take pics. My Buddha’s Cane Plants are simply stunning. I’m so happy, I can’t keep my feet from dancing. That wonky one? Yeah, she’s turned out to be the standout, in my opinion. Glad I didn’t kill her. She is perfect!
I am going to try to post some pics with my wife’s phone later, but she is gone for the day with her girlfriends. In the meantime I will be doing something about a new phone with ATT. It’s time. I’m still using a iPhone 6.

8 Likes

Funny how it works out that way so often. I had a beagle hound that was the runt out of my neighbors bitch. He was tiny compared to the rest of the litter and he had a crook tail. I got him at no charge because he wasn’t “sellable”. Hunter was an amazing dog though. I hunted him alongside my neighbors dogs and he always out preformed them. My neighbor never asked to buy him from me because he hated that crooked tail. lol

5 Likes

Funny. I new a guy once who had a dog he hunted with the rest of his dogs. But the dog was mute. I shit you not. He would act like he was barking but no sound would come out. Strange.

3 Likes

Very exciting report on the BC…can’t wait to see pics.

I hope to have the girls back at home soon.

1 Like

Does this option come in Chihuahua form?
:rofl:

5 Likes

Mike, as a kid in high school (about 200 years ago!) I worked in a vet’s office. Learned some very cool things. There is a dog breed that goes through the motions but can’t produce a bark… It’s called a Basenji.
Some years later, the wife and I were walking a narrow winding mountain trail and all of a sudden a Basinji popped around a blind corner and started going through the motions !! Scared the shit out of me because it seemed so unnatural ! They’re actually a pretty attractive dog, and if you don’t want to listen to dog barking…they’re the breed for you !!

2 Likes

@BudBusterPro
They are, indeed, a beautiful breed. There is, however, a larger breed that can bark but doesn’t unless in complete defense mode. The Rhodesian Ridgeback is a fantastic breed. They will take on a Grizzly bear if need be to protect their charges. I’m a big fan of them. There’s not many breeds as loyal as a Ridgeback. It does take a lot to get them to vocalize so their great for living in a neighborhood if you’re in shape enough to keep them exercised well enough. They are a very active breed.

4 Likes

I feel ya here , we have 2 yorkies, they do there fair share of barking

2 Likes

We had a Yorkie. My wife wanted it. That dog never shut up. Lol

5 Likes

They have a truck load of energy, I walk them daily keeps them more contained

3 Likes

She was cute when she was quiet. I prefer bigger dogs myself.

3 Likes

Heres my Buddhas Cane girls today. They are really getting big. Hope they look as good in pics as they do in person, cuz they are gorgeous.

28 Likes

Looking beautiful as always brother, really nice garden.

2 Likes

Perfect plants

3 Likes

BigMike55,
You know they never do. So that only leaves my imagination to picture just how lush they really look.
:thinking:
DANG! Those are some gorgeous girls! I’m impressed to a point of wanting to compose an ode to these beauties!
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

Ummm too much? lol

4 Likes

Pics show well, healthy happy plants default_grinning_respect|nullxnull

4 Likes

Hopefully some of you guys will get to see her beauty, up close and in person. I don’t know if I mentioned it, but that Wonky plant that I was going to cull? She’s the best plant right now. As far a looks goes. The tall one got lanky but the budsites look really nice.

Hell, they all look good. I am enjoying this grow, quite a bit. I hope I get rewarded in a couple months.

3 Likes

Mine go in dirt tonight. :slight_smile:
Did you see the last pic of roots?

2 Likes