BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Indeed I did. They look real good. They should take off pretty quick.

4 Likes

I have a nice clone going , of each of my girls. The Wonky one, the Tall one and the Short one. Before those go into flower, I plan on knowing which of the mom’s are the best effects. Then I can get some new clones off that clone to give away or grow and play with.
I’m thinking, by the way the flowers look at 3 weeks, it’s going to be some good smoke.

5 Likes

Then a search for the right male?

3 Likes

I know it will be. :wink:

3 Likes

These are feminized seeds to begin with Mo. So no males. The best I may be able to do would be to reverse one clone and pollinate another to make some more female seeds. Which I plan to do once I get a feel for which girls is going to be best.

On a different note, those giant seeds that I pulled from my outdoor Cinderella 99? I put three into wet paper towel to see if they are viable. I might take them into veg to see what the plants would look like. Since I have no clue as to what pollinated her, my wife wants to call whatever comes of it W.M.B.D… for “Who My Baby Daddy?”

8 Likes

Ah. I was referring to the possibility of a cross. You have several strains to chose from.
Oh yes. Do grow that out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

By the way. I used some Frankie pollen, donated by a dear friend, and dusted some branches of ISS and some of the Ice Cream Cake clones I have. I wanted to keep my Buddha’s Cane plants and my Skywalker plant pristine as possible for sinsemilla. I gave away too much bud earlier on and I’m running a little low on top shelf.

4 Likes

I do have some C99 drying and some still on the bush. So, at least I will have some smoke, just don’t know how good. Never tried C99 and it might be just OK for me. I will have a lot to sample.

6 Likes

Oooohweeeeeeee Frankie pollen!!!

1 Like

I’ve got some paralyzed monster… thats Frankenstein x ppp

3 Likes

How do you like it? Or have you sampled her yet?

1 Like

Have to grow it still… saving like the beans u gave me too… for when I’m a more lined out grower… “still green as your plants” lol

3 Likes

Ah! They’re just seeds. Jump in there and get yer feet wet. If you start a grow log, you almost can’t fail. There’s too much incredible knowledge here for that to happen.

3 Likes

Haha that’s true!!! Well damn… I sure will… I just started a bunch of beans… so will have to wait just a tad… but then it’s on! I’ll tag u buddy

4 Likes

You won’t be disappointed with paralyzed monster, I have 3 jars of it and its outstanding top shelf smoke.

5 Likes

Thanks for the assurance of the PM I took lots of clones can’t wait to get them flowering .

1 Like

Been a few days. I think some pics are in order. 26 days since I flipped.

30 Likes

That, my friend, looks very promising! I love hedgehogs.
:hedgehog:

4 Likes

Looks damn good for 26 days, looks like they are going to produce quite well

5 Likes

Those look beautiful man

3 Likes