BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Dang JP, I could use your electrical assistance over here for my solar powered hydroponic project. Electricity scares me after a few zaps in my life.

And @BigMike55 great work as usually buddy. The Buddhas Cane show is going to really start soon!!

6 Likes

They are already starting to show off pretty good. Like a whole army of miniature Guy Fieri’s. Haha.
Seriousness aside, this really has been one of my favorite grows, so far.

7 Likes

Thats not a little tear in my eye. I swear it’s visine lol

Also, now I’m hungry for a giant cheese covered burger

7 Likes

Back when I was a contractor, I installed quite a few Solar systems. Both, solar water heat, and solar power systems off-grid and on.

7 Likes

Here’s what I see today. Buds are starting to stack a bit I think. I love the look of these plants. Buddahs Cane Baby, yeah!

The size of these buds.

Tagging @Oldtimerunderground @nefrella

26 Likes

Looking fantastic as always brother. Knocking this run out of the park.

8 Likes

Same here. I have no charcoal filters etc. I just use the exhaust fan and just stick it at the top of the tent in the 8" hole. I find that the neg pressure keeps the air and humidity moving in the tent.

GR

7 Likes

Second tent.

Island Sweet Skunk.

Gwedolyn is kicking ass. Skywalker.

Ice Cream Cake

This one was the tall Buddahs Cane.

24 Likes

Everything looks great.
The ICC look like they will yield better inside, than they did outside.
I had a Buddhas cane with spear shaped buds too. I think it was the more skunky smelling one. I liked the ones with the more dome shaped buds. They had a sweeter sort of smell.
As I recall.

7 Likes

I do look at your grow thread for reference.
I hope I start getting that fade fairly soon. They are 5 weeks on 12/12 lights.

5 Likes

I still have not harvested my outside ICC. Soon tho. The trikes are mostly milky colored. No amber yet. I like at least about 20%.

5 Likes

Thank you for the tag @BigMike55 :pray:
Man, I need to get me some of those Buddha’s Cane!
All caught up on this thread now, my plants just smacked me on the back of the head “Why can’t you grow us with love and care like BigMike?! Look at his plants with perfect node spacing, big healthy buds, and praying leaves!” :open_mouth:
Aw man! Now look what you’ve done, lol, makin my plants all jealous over here :joy:

8 Likes

I’ve been to your garden. You have nothing to be jellous of.
By the way. Stay tuned. I understand these girls put on quite a show during the fade.

7 Likes

I’m just saying, I’d be as happy as a short horse in tall grass if those were mine.
You are killing it.
:1st_place_medal:

6 Likes

Check this pic out. Just before lights on today with flash.

29 Likes

Sweeeeeet! How’s the smell?

2 Likes

Stacking on the weight…awesome

1 Like

Not a whole lotta nose yet. If I touch some pistils I get a kind of spicy aroma. But I’m the world’s worst at explaing smells. Zee say it smell like pot.

4 Likes

lol Trust a lady to break it down to the base essentials!
Tell Zee, nuttin but luv! :innocent: :heart_eyes: :smiley:
Also, we use that quilt daily!! Love it lol

4 Likes

Nice shot man, way to grow :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

1 Like