BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy

Very nice Mike, I would love to grow plants that big. Im good with my small operation. Your killing it though. I have some Grapex x Blue Sunshine with your name on them.

3 Likes

All you Kats have been so encouraging and thoughtful with your words. I wish we could all get together for a smoke session, bump elbows and tell stories around a campfire.

6 Likes

Iā€™m not into ā€˜campingā€™ anymore lol so no campfire please, but a nice roaring bonfire works for me!

3 Likes

You are a fine grower for someone so new at it. You should pat yourself on the back for listening to what your plants are telling you. They speak volumes if you speak their language.
You obviously do!

I donā€™t have any Sour Diesel for you in bud form for you but I have some bubble with your name on it.
You also JP!

6 Likes

Appreciate you saying so.

Iā€™m still not feeling bad from COVID exposure. I think a trip to T-town is in order.

2 Likes

As soon as Mike gets here, or sooner if you want to scoot by here and pick up some Frankie cuttings, weā€™ll definitely be willing to run a ā€˜testā€™(cough cough :wink:) for ya cuz purely in the interest of science, mind you!

@Oldjoints lol I was actually thinking about calling you to see about this weekend possibly.

5 Likes

I have some Bubblegum ready to come down soon and one more run of Bubble to make and then I will shoot over your way.
Not a fan of that machine, I am going to go back to my old methodsā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

5 Likes

Somehow I didnā€™t think youā€™d be very fond of it cuz lol I know i wasnā€™t either, but that was due to it be more labor intensive than Iā€™m used to! But hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? Now you know itā€™s not for you and since I gave it to you, no money outta pocket! lol Even better huh?

1 Like

For sure my friend!
Was very generous of you to give that to me.
Thank you!
I am sure someone would love it, and I will give it away also to who ever wants it.

2 Likes

That works cuz, just pass it along until someone gets hold of it that can make it work great for them!
Note to OGers lol
This is one of those ā€˜Bubble hash washing machinesā€™ you see so much about on Utube

Last edit lol The machine does work, itā€™s just not what I like to use to make my hash for rosin pressing.

2 Likes

I know just the personā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

lol Are we on the same page?

I have a friend in Missouri that would love it. If you know someone local I am all for itā€¦ā€¦

2 Likes

Well hell lol naw I was thinking maybe Mike like to give it a try. But if you have another then by all means cuz, I gave it to you, so itā€™s yours to give to another!

It does work, I just think the dry ice method is better

I thought of Mike but I have no clue of his interest. Can find out soon enoughā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

I have dry ice hash if you would rather have that then the Bubble.
I will just give you some of bothā€¦ā€¦ problem solved

1 Like

Oh no cuz! You just share whatever you want! I donā€™t mind any type of hash, it all gets ya high, right?

2 Likes

Sorry @BigMike55 lol didnā€™t mean to do a small hijacking here of the thread.

2 Likes

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programmingā€¦ā€¦

2 Likes

Soā€¦ @BigMike55 I saw you say a trip to ā€˜T-townā€™ is in order lol when?!

1 Like